Search results for query: *

1. venusboi79

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Perhaps you missed my point; the Kalos Pokémon are not the only ones who get shuffled aside at the end of their region/game’s life. Aside from Kanto, the only other starters to get megas were the ones from Hoenn. Obviously, some of this was due to the ORAS games being released in Gen VI. But...
  2. venusboi79

I think it’s less “couldn’t care less” and more that most starter trios get shuffled off after their main game is no longer being promoted. Other than a couple outliers (Piplup, Greninja), the Kanto and Hoenn starters seem to get more attention paid than most, but they also come from games that...
  3. venusboi79

I’m assuming it’s because you didn’t involve your Pokémon with the Underground. All of the other items the starters are holding are directly connected to interaction with your ‘mons.
  4. venusboi79

They haven’t exactly gone “silent”. They regularly roll out Max Raid events, they (remotely) host tournaments for both TCG and VGC, there was the big space event, and they’ve announced that there are multiple plans for the 25th anniversary. Just because they haven’t revealed anything about a new...
  5. venusboi79

Don’t get me wrong; I wouldn’t feel like my nostalgia was being attacked if they turned Amity Park into a Wild Area spot. Just that it seems small and inconsequential compared to some of the other areas in Sinnoh that could potentially be revamped into Wild Areas.
  6. venusboi79

Yeah, I feel like Amity Square would be more of a campsite. It’s so small, and it wasn’t a place you could catch Pokémon; just wander around and randomly pick up items. If they did anything special with it, I imagine it would be a campsite where you could make high star curry with multiple NPCs...
Back
Top Bottom