Search results for query: *

1. venusboi79

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Since I lost my living ‘dex two years ago, I’d pick this up for Mew if we’re able to transfer Pokémon from it to Bank. But otherwise, I still have no burning desire to play LGPE; I don’t have issue with the game’s existence, it just doesn’t call to me.
  2. venusboi79

I like the idea of a region based on the UK; and you’re right, the cultures and landscape has interesting potentials.
  3. venusboi79

The regions in each game never seem to be based on whole continents. I don’t see them taking Australia and turning it into a region. At most they’d take a city or two, and parts of the deeper outback, then work the region around that. Similar to what they did with Unova.
  4. venusboi79

I do feel that the last several games have had the gym leaders interacting with the player (and main story) more than the first few gens. I’d like that to continue. I’d also like to see a return to the main legendaries not being such a focus. Sure, give us some backstory, make them fit into the...
  5. venusboi79

So far LGPE hasn’t shown anything that makes me want to run out and get a Switch so I can play it. But we still have so little information on it, so I’ll withold too much judgement until I see more. And even if I never pick it up, there are the 2019 games to look forward to; since these games...
  6. venusboi79

From what I’ve seen and read, it’s not 100% clear. Gamefreak doesn’t seem to see it as a spin-off, but it also doesn’t seem to fall into the same category as the core games.
  7. venusboi79

Now I’m even saltier that we never got an alternate evolution for Bellsprout! I prefer the Oddish line, but they were the version exclusive early Grass type; it just seemed wrong that only one of them got a branch evo.
  8. venusboi79

While I’ve been craving a re-visit of Sinnoh recently, I’m happy we seem to be getting new games on a new system first. There’s less of a shock with seeing an old region revisted somewhere in the middle/end of a generation; you’ve gotten used to changes in graphics, style and features with a new...
  9. venusboi79

Other than vague nods to firebirds and water dragons in Johto, or the concept of kaiju in Hoenn, the box legendaries have never really taken their primary inspiration from location flavor. If we were to get a region based on Spain, I’d imagine anything resembling a bull would be more akin to...
Back
Top Bottom