Search results for query: *

1. venusboi79

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

We know the original games had a lot of glitches; I meant I might have assumed (if I put much thought into it back then) that they chose to not allow nickname changes because it might have created issues, based on how they built/coded it.
  2. venusboi79

Oh, it was definitely in NL, just don’t remember if it was available before that. I was so disappointed when I realized that it just reset the character; I was desperately hoping that it kicked unwanted villagers out!
  3. venusboi79

At this point I’d assume its more of a “didn’t want to” sort of thing. Back in the days of Gen 1-2, I would have thought it was an issue of “can’t”. But AC has had the option of “reporting” villagers for years. Its there so the game can reset the character back to their default mode if someone...
  4. venusboi79

I’d imagine either ignoring it completely (game mechanics) or treating it like separate “bubble” dimensions. Basically, in your own game, you’d be the only one who got it, as far as the story goes.
  5. venusboi79

I really hope they show off more than the starters; but after the Glimwood Tangle stream, I won’t be shocked if they don’t.
  6. venusboi79

I’m not getting my hopes up too much, to avoid disappointment; but I’m hoping we get them revealed this week, along with the official reveal of Galarian Ponyta/Rapidash, Impadimp and maybe another set of version exclusive gym leaders.
  7. venusboi79

I always start with Grass; even in Gen VI, which was the first time where I was horrified by the final form of my precious Grass starter (Sceptile took time to grow on me, but that was more indifference). I mean, it was like Dr. Robotnik and Sonic had been merged and then given a green color...
  8. venusboi79

The thing is, if Alcremie isn’t included in gen 10 or whatever, they don’t need to worry about however many slightly different Alcereamie forms there are. It just doesn’t appear in that particular game. Which frees up time and space for that many more ‘mons. And when it does make a...
Back
Top Bottom