Search results for query: *

1. venusboi79

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

I always think of Mankey as a weird monkey with a pig snout. I was only thinking of the Spoink and Tepig lines; completely forgot about the Swinub line!
  2. venusboi79

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

All of those (other than that Grass type boar) are derivative and/or boring. And that’s mainly because we don’t have a plethora of pig based Pokémon, and the fact that wild pigs/boars are inherently tied to forests.
  3. venusboi79

Are you talking about actual designs here? Or are you referring to vague concepts? Because I’m sure I’m not the only one who was salty that there was no Grass Evee in Gen 1/2 (I mean, the Leaf Stone is one of the original evolution stones and Grass is one of the core mechanic types!), but I...
  4. venusboi79

I don’t doubt that GF (or any team with a popular franchise, be it video games, collectible toys, etc) take a stroll through forums occasionally to get a feel for what fans want. But if/when they do, it probably focuses more on “fans hate Fire/Fighting starters right now” or “yeah, this...
Back
Top Bottom