Search results for query: *

1. venusboi79

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

Looking to trade for version exclusives in BDSP; I have Pearl. Specifically looking for Craniados, Murkrow, Caterpie, Stunky, Elekid and Kecleon. Ideally trade for trade, but open to other reasonable options (so no shinies, Mythicals or Legendaries). FC is SW-2309-6941-6404.
  2. venusboi79

I have a Rash Reuniclus with Overcoat in a Dive Ball (male, lvl 60). If you still need a trade, let me know; out of your available list, I’d be interested in Turtonator or Moonball Dreepy.
  3. venusboi79

Ah, ok. I’m cool with that. I do have both bugs (Karrablast and Shelmet). I need both for my Shield ‘dex. Let me add you to my friend list.
  4. venusboi79

Thanks for the offer, but I’d prefer to do trade for trade, not attempt to exploit a glitch to get them :)
  5. venusboi79

Looking to trade a Shelmet and a Karrablast for my ‘dex in SWSH. I’m not particular on natures, levels, etc. as long as they’re legit. They’ll just be ‘dex fillers for me; if you want yours back after the evolution process, let me know beforehand. FC is 2309-6941-6404. Thanks in advance!!!
Back
Top Bottom