Search results for query: *

1. V

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I have played pokemon sword for 790 hours, pokemon lets go pikachu for 250 hours. Other pokemon games: Pokemon Sun: 650 hours Pokemon ultra Sun: around 200 hours Pokemon Alpha Saphire: 690 hours Pokemon X: 660 hours Pokemon White 2: 490 hours Pokemon Black: over 700 hours Pokemon Soul...
  2. V

People complained a lot that the games were too easy. I had to quit, level up and ev train my team and use dialga and palkia to beat him. I still lost 3 times before beating him.
  3. V

Modern voltorb dex entries: ruby: Voltorb was first sighted at a company that manufactures Poké Balls. The link between that sighting and the fact that this Pokémon looks very similar to a Poké Ball remains a mystery. Silver: It was discovered when Poké Balls were introduced. It is said that...
  4. V

So , they were likely pure normal type foxes before they came to hisui. I would like to know where their origin homeland was. Unova is the New York of pokemon world, and zoruas arent flying or water types pokemon. They couldnt migrate to hisui on their own. My bet is they came from Jotho...
  5. V

Do we know if Solaceon ruins alread exist in L.A.? Of course the island itself existed for millions of years, but we dont know if there were people living there before. The history of the pokemon world is different from the real world history. There were middle ages stile castles in...
  6. V

Alola is at least 500 years old, because there are historical records of the guardian deities fighting solgaleo/lunala 500 years ago. Sinnoh/hisui should have people living on it since at least 500 years ago, because its when spiritomb was sealed. Sinjoh ruins were built hundreds of years...
  7. V

I wonder why they are normal/ghost. Maybe they are dying, but refuse to move on? Somewhat like Dreepy is ghost type because it went extinct , but somehow still inhabit this world? There should be an even older zorua/zoroark form that is pure normal, but that wouldnt be as cool as this...
  8. V

Its said in bw games that ghetsis only showed to N pokemon that were abused by people. in order to manipulate him. So, that zorua likely belonged to an abusive trainer before.
  9. V

We had regular vulpix, that is cute and fluffy, but stil got regular zorua, that is cute and fluffy. The snowy background screams ice type. Hisuian zorua might be ice/dark. It could be better than weavile if it has similar speed , and illusion.
  10. V

An ice type hisuian Zorua/zoroark would be cool. Zorua/zoroark cant even be found wild in the unova region. The first time a Zoroark could be found naturaly in the wild was in kalos, even there, it was in pokemon vilage or nearby it. Pokemon Village has a backstory of being a place in wich...
  11. V

I hope they show us the one thousand arms form of Arceus. It could be like eternamax eternatus, a powerfull form that you can only battle in wild. Eternatus felt like a real threat because you needed two legendaries, your team and your rivals´ team to defeat it. . Once you catch it, it...
Back
Top Bottom