Search results for query: *

1. voidcritter

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

I'm a vegetarian now, but back before I stopped eating meat it was probably any sort of battered and fried fish (whether that be fried catfish, fish and chips, or IDK, anything really) I also really liked sushi and grilled trout or salmon, but I fully acknowledge my basest desires for fried foods.
  2. voidcritter

oh wait, I'm eating a quiche right now, and... isn't quiche just a pie that's filled with eggs and whatever else you want? because I really like quiche.
  3. voidcritter

If pizza counts as a pie for the purposes of this question, then uh, that's my favorite. If we're talking dessert pies, though... I think chocolate and key lime are both definitely up there, although I can totally go for pecan so long as the emphasis is more on a good, nutty flavor and it isn't...
  4. voidcritter

If it's by itself, I usually go for red, but white all the way if I'm eating food. Anything else is too overpowering.
  5. voidcritter

Okay, putting aside the fact that I'm a vegetarian and making this question purely hypothetical, it...kinda depends? Because if it was purely bacon flavored that would be disgusting. But if it's something like a maple/caramel milkshake that has candied bacon bits in it, it seems a bit more...
Back
Top Bottom