Search results for query: *

1. V

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

The in battle image needs to be shown all the time. It could maybe be moved somewhere else on the template, like below the contest stats or something. And yeah I seen it was Golurk, but I dunno who uploaded it. It should be Doduo though, for a laugh.
  2. V

Like I've asked on the talk page for Fly, should moves with Out of Battle images have them moved to the infobox, instead of just having the image somewhere random? I think this way looks better.
  3. V

I've requested on its page that they be merged with the Cipher Peon article. We don't have seperate lists for other Trainer Classes.
  4. V

Its worked for me :ksmile:
  5. V

How do you get the IRC to work? Whenever I try to go on it, on IE it just says the page cannot be displayed, and on Firefox it says that it doesnt know how to open this address because the protocol isnt associated with any program.
  6. V

Any idea who removed them? If they are still active on the pedia, they will probably need to OK this first before adding them.
  7. V

On the Ash's Companions page, there is a list of episodes they appear in, but for some reason, this isnt on any character or Pokemon pages. And on Misty's page, there is the extremely misleading claim that she makes no appearances at all in the DP series, despite the fact that she appears in...
  8. V

In the possible outcome that what is implied in those pictures is revealed to be true, what will happen with his page? Would Meowth (Team Rocket) be moved to Iris' Meowth, or left as it is, with Iris' Meowth simply redirecting to the page. I think a move would be really inappropriate, given that...
  9. V

We wouldnt need anything like that, just a watchful eye on the recent changes (like with people who violate their userspace limit).
  10. V

Just added this proposed trivia rule to this page, for those who may be interested:
  11. V

Me. But how many others have been uploaded so far? And seeing as how all these cards depict an attack, perhaps it would be a good idea to add these images to the relevant move pages too? Also, does anyone know if these types of cards were released in further Generations?
  12. V

Basculin's page still says that Rock Head is one of its standard abilities, but has anyone actually confirmed this yet? I think it is probably a Hidden Ability. One way to confirm this would be to use an action replay to change the Rock Head Basculin's gender to female (since the traded one...
  13. V

On each episode's Bulbapedia page, under the Debuts section, there are currently Human debuts and Pokemon debuts, but should there also be Move debuts? Since there is usualy a new move seen in most episodes, it should be noted somewhere other than the Trivia section.
  14. V

FUCKIN HELL, CABBAGE PATCH KIDS!!!! Those are very poor quality, so I would asume they are fake. Also note that Raikou matches its "incorrect" Gold/Silver sprites, rather than its artwork.
  15. V

I've made a list of the countries (and territories), and added an asterix to the countries not included (i couldn't be bothered adding all the territories). It certainly makes an interesting read. Why developed countries like (a lot of) EU countries, or Syria would be exculded, and yet some of...
  16. V

Not sure if this is worth mentioning, but can soemone check if there are any changes in the GTS list of countries? Because in White, South Korea is listed as South Korea, and I am pretty sure it was just called Korea (or Republic of Korea) in Gen IV. Also, Myanmar is listed as Myanmar, while it...
  17. V

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I seen this and though I would try it. The image is showing up, but only the top half. (I'm using http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fd/Ani555DMS.png) How can this be fixed??
  18. V

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I'm just saying because other wiki's (http://www.pokewiki.de/Hauptseite) have them, I would upload them if I knew anything about how they work.
  19. V

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I hate to be a nag, but Bulbapedia still does not have the animated sprites from Black & White, does anyone have any idea when they will be ready? (We also do not have the Col/XD sprites & animations, just thought I would point out again)
  20. V

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Got it now, turns out it was the <small> that was causing the problem, thanks to Masatoshi & Luna Hivern for pointing that out to me!
Back
Top Bottom