Search results for query: *

1. wanderist

American Politics Thread

Honestly not really surprised that this is the hill the GOP really wants to die on, but still disgusted. The entire country was attacked that day, yet they want to sweep it under the rug and forget about it because party over country. It's amazing how scared they are of an orange guy who can't...
  2. wanderist

American Politics Thread

I'm not even surprised in the least but it still pisses me off beyond belief. He just doesn't deserve to walk away from this free, but he somehow gets away with everything. It's so obvious for the entire world to see what kind of person Trump is, and the Republicans know it too, but he still...
  3. wanderist

American Politics Thread

I knew to expect opposition and probably violence, but actually seeing it and at this level is still terrifying and depressing. This is so insane it's almost hard to believe it's actually happening. These people are so scary and delusional. Going this far because you lost an election? Is it...
  4. wanderist

American Politics Thread

I was expecting this behavior from Trump so no surprise there, but as naive of me as it was I thought that Republicans at least had enough sense to know when it's time to quit and stop following the man down the hole he's digging. They're all just making themselves look more and more pathetic at...
  5. wanderist

American Politics Thread

As someone who just graduated with both me in debt and my parents in even more debt who's worrying about getting a good enough job (or a job at all) to pay said debt, I think I would actually cry tears of joy a bit if he actually pulls this off. Honestly wasn't sure how much Biden was going to...
  6. wanderist

American Politics Thread

Ohh, haven't even been paying attention to Fox, just saw when someone said it was called and looked at AP and CNN.
  7. wanderist

American Politics Thread

AP just called Nevada, though I haven't seen CNN call it yet or anyone else. Just burying Trump into the ground further but still satisfying.
  8. wanderist

American Politics Thread

What a joy to wake up to, literally woke up just as it got called. I'm sure Trump will fight it (already saw the "I won!" tweet), but at this point outside of his cult he's just disgracing himself. I still hope Biden proceeds to win all the other states that are still up in the air right now...
  9. wanderist

American Politics Thread

I don't blame anyone for how long this is taking, I know those workers have to be even more stressed than we are. But it is extremely stressful with how slow it's going. Mainly because of how stressful this election was to begin with and how close these numbers are. It's just a nightmare being...
  10. wanderist

American Politics Thread

My gosh Trump's lead in PA is almost gone now. I looked to see the numbers not expecting much change. It went from Trump 50.1, Biden 48 to Trump 49.9, Biden 48.9 with 89% reporting. Also my mother made the mistake of tuning into Trump speaking out of curiosity..... lol. "I was winning then...
  11. wanderist

American Politics Thread

Daaang almost nothing has changed since I went to bed except the a slight concern over losing Arizona and still hope of gaining PA. Please tell me there is at least some hope that this will end today. I'm not sure how much more of this the general population can take. It's been such a...
  12. wanderist

American Politics Thread

Yeaaah trying not to worry too much, but watching Nevada just has me a bit nervous because it seems so close. The gap in PA is definitely narrowing a good bit but I don't know if it'll be enough to win it. Georgia is practically tied at the moment but I'm not really optimistic there either. I'm...
  13. wanderist

American Politics Thread

Are we still optimistic about Pennsylvania? It's at 84% reporting for me now and Trump still has a decent lead so I don't see how unless there really is a LOT of democratic votes coming. Yet people still seemed optimistic about it not that long ago. Just still really stressed, like something...
  14. wanderist

American Politics Thread

So apparently Florida shouldn't have been given to Trump quite so easily. Just read that apparently 27% of main-in ballots in South Florida may not have been received from the USPS. If this is true, I'm not hopeful that anything will be done about that at this point, and not sure it would have...
  15. wanderist

American Politics Thread

I'm not gonna fully cheer until I know for sure, but just seeing the excitement from Michigan is enough to make me feel a bit relieved. Still too scared to breath a sigh of relief just yet though.
  16. wanderist

American Politics Thread

I'm too scared to look, but I'm hearing Trump is already starting up the victory speech and not wanting to count the mail-in votes. I'm scared. : D On the flip side, I heard Biden talk a bit earlier and he seems pretty optimistic about it all.
  17. wanderist

American Politics Thread

Looks like they have officially given Florida and some other states to Trump on the live results I'm looking at. Texas will probably be going to him too, though honestly it's more surprising that there was a chance of it going blue to begin with. I'm actually reading some things from political...
  18. wanderist

American Politics Thread

Based on the live results I'm looking at, he is in the lead by electoral votes, but only because Florida and Texas and a few others haven't been officially handed to Trump yet. There are still some states that haven't reported at all and I know Cali will give Biden a boost, but it's still pretty...
  19. wanderist

American Politics Thread

Can I start panicking now? This is looking scary.
  20. wanderist

American Politics Thread

Me and my family voted early a few days ago in Florida, so that's a few more blue votes for Florida, at least... I've seen a lot of mixed reports on who may end up winning Florida, but at least there's a chance unlike last time when I was voting in a state that was 100% going to Trump. The area...
Back
Top Bottom