Search results for query: *

1. wanderist

SwSh Pokemon Home

I haven't gotten to play around much yet, but gosh it was nice to have Megi and the rest of my old HGSS team on the Switch and out of HOME. Kinda sucks they lost their movepool in the one modern game that doesn't have reusable TMs though. It's gonna take some time getting the TMs necessary to...
  2. wanderist

SwSh Pokemon Home

Yeah, Joe Merrick and some of the most chill fans I know of are not happy about it. It sucks to see because while I'm not a GO player anymore, I know how many people were looking forward to this and was even thinking of reinstalling the game for it. I guess not at this rate. I think I remember...
  3. wanderist

SwSh Pokemon Home

Pokemon GO to Home transfer is dropping. It's been pretty upsetting for people though. 7 day cooldowns or $10 for transfers, only being able to transfer a certain number of shinies/legendaries/one shiny legendary, and that thing about having to have the mon in SWSH before you can transfer one in...
  4. wanderist

SwSh Pokemon Home

I haven't done any Bank transfers yet, only playing around with Let's Go and SWSH with the free plan. It's nice so far though. It is kinda cool being able to transfer from my games and then be able to see them on my phone. I imagine that'll be even cooler if it's filled with Pokemon I care...
  5. wanderist

SwSh Pokemon Home

I'm on the mobile version now and it seems they gave me a free Kanto starter. So that's two free Pokemon it seems. The mobile version seems interesting so far. It definitely looks like there's more to do there so far.
  6. wanderist

SwSh Pokemon Home

So this really is a free Pikachu I'm looking at? Honestly I didn't even expect that. I saw the 1 Pokemon in the box and was confused for a second.
  7. wanderist

SwSh Pokemon Home

I was not prepared. Downloading it now though, lowkey kinda excited.
  8. wanderist

SwSh Pokemon Home

We apparently don't need Switch Online. Unless maybe that just means you don't need it to use it on your phone. So maybe you can trade SWSH Pokemon without having to pay for it. I think you can only do that on your phone anyway, right?
  9. wanderist

SwSh Pokemon Home

I'm going to wait to see if any other new features are announced before I decide if I'll really be using it or not. The features look cool and all, but I doubt I'll be using most of them. I was hoping for more along the lines of actually being able to interact with the Pokemon, like Amie or...
Back
Top Bottom