• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. wanderist

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

On a happier note, I'm glad to be able to listen to more of Marnie's theme. It was good to hear more of the music in the Japanese trailer too.
  2. wanderist

I meaan maybe here, but I have seen people who legitimately get angry any time any Kanto Pokemon gets any sort of attention, so... .__. But yes, only Kanto trailer this time is irritating. I'm not saying that isn't a problem.
  3. wanderist

Ehhh.... I'm not usually one who gets upset about Kanto pandering, and I've even gotten irritated over the "ugh Kanto automatically hate it" screams, but even I was disappointed and a bit irritated at this trailer. Part of it's because we already knew about most of them, and part of it is...
  4. wanderist

I definitely relate to Sobble the most and don't match with Scorbunny at all, personality wise.... I'm still picking Scorbunny though, at least for my first playthough. Not the first time my team members have been the opposite of me. We'll still get along. :p
  5. wanderist

A little disappointed in the typing because I was hoping to use Ponyta as my fairy-type. Oh well. It's still a beautiful design and I'm still lowkey considering getting Shield now. I wish we could have seen Rappy too.
  6. wanderist

Kinda disappointed that I got up early for a 30 second video after all that hype, but it's fine. I kinda expected as much. I actually really like Sirfetch'd, so there's that at least.
  7. wanderist

Surely they wouldn't leave us hanging with this mysterious blurry glitchy Pokemon and a creepy Rotom cry after dumping it on us at 1 AM with little to no explanation ....would they?
  8. wanderist

Come on Pokemon, you can't do this to me at 1:00 in the morning... Definitely an interesting way to go about it though. Surely it must be a big deal if they're going about it in such a different way. It does remind me of a Cubone, but I'm sure it's not. Farfetch'd does seem like a likely bet...
  9. wanderist

What I saw was...cute. I didn't have high expectations for the camping feature, figured it would just be Amie/Refresh with curry. But it is adorable and I love it. I've always kinda wanted more in team interaction, so seeing your team actually all in the camp together and playing makes me...
  10. wanderist

It wasn't what I expected, but I really liked it. The town seems beautiful and I loved everything I saw. I also like the size and the amount of space there seems to be. And of course I freaked out when I saw the character sit. Small detail, but I missed that so much in Gen 7. I hope that means...
  11. wanderist

To be honest I was kinda hoping for a little more than 2 minutes. Oh well. Also, no new Eeveelutions so far. 3: I LOVE Marnie's design and I get the feeling I'll love her personality too. Bebe...well... people wanted a jerk rival, and he looks almost flat out awful. He has this face that creeps...
Back
Top Bottom