Search results for query: *

1. wanderist

Your controversial opinions

Reading this just reminded me of my reaction to the whole day/night feature. I remember I had actually originally pre-ordered Pokemon Moon when Gen 7 was still in its pre-release cycle. When they showed this feature, I said "nope" and switched it to Sun even though I liked Lunala more than...
  2. wanderist

I agree with almost all of this. I personally love USUM and especially after revisiting both it and SM and seeing all the little and big things it added. But it always makes me just a little mad that XY was skipped over for a third version and not Alola. It doesn't make me as mad as it did...
  3. wanderist

Shoot I can't speak for G/S/C because I never played them, but in HGSS the line gets Magical Leaf in the early 20s which is pretty decent. And the only gym where using it was REALLY bad was Bugsy because of Scyther's U-turn. Other than that, Megi was actually pretty dang helpful. Even against...
  4. wanderist

Megi libel makes me sad then? :)
  5. wanderist

Meganium is cuter than Oshawott. :D (they're both cute but Megi is the cutest) Really though Megi has never let me down and is still my favorite starter. My reliable, adorable flower dinosaur thing. Megi slander makes me sad. ):
  6. wanderist

-Quite a few others beat me to this already, but I really think the Sinnoh games (and Gen 4 in general) are overrated. I do like them a little more after replaying Platinum again, and some of its issues aren't AS bad as I remember, but the games still feel so slow to play, I still lost interest...
Back
Top Bottom