Search results for query: *

1. wanderist

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Sooner than I expected for Arceus. Cool. You need Legends data for Arceus, which I kinda expected. And apparently need to have both games beat.
  2. wanderist

Did you finish the Stark Mountain quest with Buck and do all the stuff Lucas/Dawn talks about (going to see the sister to hear about swarms and going to Bebe for Eevee)? That's what I had to do to unlock the fight for me. And then like you said it's only on weekends sadly. I don't know about...
  3. wanderist

So far there's been one report that I've seen of someone getting it early, but that person just posted some minor screenshots and then deleted their account, got scared I guess. Other than that there's a claim going around and that's it from what I've seen so far. Maybe it was just that one...
  4. wanderist

Nothing new or anything but I need that Dawn outfit. Kinda wish I could take the hat off but other than that I think it's my favorite. Honestly the outfits for Dawn all look so good to me I'm gonna be struggling but I think this one is my favorite.
  5. wanderist

Nah, for me it really was. I had barely even heard of the originals, and didn't know of a way to play them anyway. I wasn't really on the internet all that much back then either, so I was kinda in the dark. It didn't even really occur to my 12-13 year old self to find out more about the...
  6. wanderist

On a slightly more wholesome note, it's kinda cute seeing the comments on Twitter saying they're excited for BDSP because they haven't played Sinnoh before and this will be their first experience with it. Reminds me of when I was young and HGSS was coming out and it was a 100% brand new game to...
  7. wanderist

sigh :bulbaFacepalm: Still excited for the game and I kinda accepted that this was a possibility, but... darn, was really hoping they would at least use Platinum teams for Volkner and Flint. I suppose on a brighter note, at least their teams in DP are...unique. You can't just bring a ground...
  8. wanderist

Cool we're getting the Platinium outfits, was wondering if they would be an option in the style shop but I guess not. I'm more interested in trying the new outfits they have anyway but still nice.
  9. wanderist

Based on this, I guess they'll be more like TRs where you can earn multiple moves of whatever you need fairly easily, I guess in the Underground or something. Still a really weird decision, even SWSH still had reusable TMs, but still not as bad as original Gen 4 where once you used that one TM...
  10. wanderist

Of all things to bring back, they bring back single-use TMs? I mean, I guess as long as they're easy-ish to get and you can get as many of each as you need like TRs I'll be okay with it, just kinda surprised. The EXP share and portable PC was always gonna be in this game. I had no doubt or...
  11. wanderist

I look away for one second to focus on Monster Hunter Stories and Pokemon news drops and I'm hit in the face with it lol. Just saw these important images showing up on Twitter and was like oh no I missed news. Glad to see the Poketch is returning, don't know why I didn't think of them using it...
  12. wanderist

Small thing that I haven't seen any posts on yet: Nintendo of America posted a couple days ago about the Union Room and stated that you would be able to access it anywhere in Sinnoh by pressing the y button. BDSP's version of the y-comm basically. Not a huge surprise or anything, I figured...
  13. wanderist

Shoot, I'm impressed. The overworld and chibis really do look a whole lot better to me.
  14. wanderist

Honestly my only expectation as far as the remakes go at this point is QOL improvements, seeing what's replacing HMs, etc. Maybe seeing how the Underground will work and Secret Bases. MAYBE seeing some dex changes. And to be honest, that's all I really care that much about anyway as far as BDSP...
  15. wanderist

It always happens when I stop waiting for it lol. I had been so hooked on another game all month I barely cared anymore. Apparently it's gonna be 27 minutes long? That's.... a lot.
  16. wanderist

Honestly the battle scene improved more than I expected it to, so I wouldn't be surprised if the overworld looks a lot better too now. But it's still going to be the same chibi artstyle, that was never going to change that far in development.
  17. wanderist

There was a tiny bit of BDSP gameplay in the new Switch OLED trailer. The battle scene looks much better to me, the colors are less painfully bright and the trainer and grass all looks better to me.
  18. wanderist

Eyyy know what would really honor Bidoof? News about the games he first starred in. Come on now guys, you know you wanna. It would be the perfect way to celebrate Bidoof. Look I'm not getting my hopes up or anything because I know better, I'm just saying it's what Bidoof would want. Don't upset...
  19. wanderist

New Megas for some Sinnoh mons would be awesome, I know not to hope for them but I can dream. Also maybe including some mons from Gens 5-8 to mix up the pokedex selection. Pretty sure it won't happen except MAYBE Sylveon but again, let me dream. Any post game content with the Distortion World...
  20. wanderist

Y'know, I don't remember where it was, but I remember a similar conversation somewhere during LGPE's pre-release cycle where some people thought for sure they were gonna bring back HMs for the sake of nostalgia. They didn't. As someone who does not catch every Pokemon I see, it just doesn't...
Back
Top Bottom