Search results for query: *

1. wanderist

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well for one thing, there's apparently no intro for the game, just a creepy black screen, so I imagine they'll be adding that. People also believe the music will be fixed. There's also apparently post-game stuff like that park and the battle tower that people think will require the patch. The...
  2. wanderist

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Lol why do these things always happen while I'm asleep... So far nothing majorly shocking after those leaks. A bit disappointed in no Galarian forms, really was holding out hope that I would get to use Galarian Ponyta in Sinnoh, but oh well. A bit more shocked over what I'm hearing about the...
  3. wanderist

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Apparently even more people have the game now, one of whom showed a picture of getting a Jirachi from an old man?
  4. wanderist

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

As someone who had given up on this idea, I would be so excited if this ended up being true, but kinda scared to get my hopes up. It feels like something they would have advertised by now but maybe they wanted to keep it a surprise if it's true.
  5. wanderist

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I don't think I've ever heard of her, so I wouldn't get too excited. But most of it seems pretty safe. News around the time of E3 seems likely and June seems like it should be around the time we get more news. I think. Maybe.
Back
Top Bottom