Search results for query: *

1. winstein

What video games are you playing now?

Games I am going through: - Battle Chef Brigade (Switch): A beat-em-up + puzzle game where the player needs to cook the best dishes. I hope there are more than 6 chapters because it's a really great game. - Raining Blobs (PC): A puzzle game that is about joining blobs. It's kind of like Puyo...
  2. winstein

Splatoon 2 I have recently got an S-rank on Rainmaker, which feels like a proud achievement because it can get quite challenging. I admit I got lucky on two games because the other team got one disconnect each. Due to this, I have gotten S-rank on all modes, with Tower Control first, followed...
  3. winstein

Sokobond, which is a Sokoban-like game utilising chemistry concepts, namely the ability to form molecules. Thank you for reading.
  4. winstein

Yeah, the fact that you not only get to see the ending, but also to get something out of it made it somewhat worthwhile. I can't imagine it being different if you attempt it the second time around. Out of curiosity: when did you break out to this shorter ending? I got it in the 2nd crystal in...
  5. winstein

Bravely Default - Reached Chapter 8 after finishing the game. I suppose what I said would make sense if you played this game before, but basically there is something you can do to reach the ending of this game before you reach the true ending, and I did that something (to see what happens)...
  6. winstein

RUSH (Two Tribes) and NES Remix Pack (currently on the first game). Thanks for reading.
  7. winstein

Drawn 2: Dark Flight. Best point-and-click adventure for me. Those who are thinking of playing it should play the prequel first.
  8. winstein

I recently started Pacman Pizza Parlor. That is a time management based game by, you guessed it, Namco Bandai Games.
  9. winstein

Currently, I am playing Banjo-Kazooie (up to Click Clock Woods). I am also in the middle of playing Bejeweled Twist and Banana Bugs.
Back
Top Bottom