• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. winstein

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I've tried the Ever Oasis demo last night and it seems like a decent game that I don't mind trying. However, I predict it's also a game that will become used, so I think that's the best course of action. There are some 3DS gems that I would like to play if I can get the chance to, namely Kirby...
  2. winstein

Humble Friends of Nintendo. The package is enticing as a whole because it contains the expensive Affordable Space Adventures and some games I would love to try (Citizens of Earth and Freedom Planet), but the fact that it probably requires credit card to buy made me ponder a bit. Moreover, I...
  3. winstein

Undertale sounds like a pretty good game, but I am unsure on whether I could muster the money to afford that due to having quite a backlog of games so far. Oh, and there's Yokai Watch. I played the demo and it seems like a pretty cool game. Also, if Brain Age: Concentration Training is at an...
  4. winstein

I haven't gotten a 3DS yet, but there are a few games I would like to have: - Professor Layton's two games (because I want to see how it ends) - Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Edition - Kirby Triple Deluxe - Bravely Default Thanks for reading.
Back
Top Bottom