Search results for query: *

1. W

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Oh I see, thanks for answering. I thought it might worked as the move replaced the original item. =)
  2. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I have a question about the move Fling. Lets say I fling my item at my target, then use thief - what item will I get, the item I flung (flinged?) or the item that the my target holds from the beginning?
  3. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) It's woaska, but maybe you wrote that wrong on purpose too? Why using the @ then, lol. Nope, no difference.
  4. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Thanks for answering, btw, your mentions, the @-name- doesn't work. Well, does drug-name counts? Edit: New question, or rather a problem. Not quite sure if this is the right thread but here I go; See, I ordered a shell for DS because my was...
  5. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) So I can have them in game but not on wi-fi or what? To be honest, could you/someone explain how that word "filter" works? I haven't tried to name my pokémon/character any vulgar names, but if I would, will it say something like "you can't...
  6. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Yes. Both AncientPower and Dragon Pulse are egg moves for Charmander in gen V. Edit: I got a question. Is there a list of what names that are banned in gen V? Btw, are those name for both Pokémon and trainers or...?
  7. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Well, I can't tell you I'm 100% sure because I've no source. But to be honest, I breed a lot of Pokémons, I check their IVs and the power item stat have never been anything different than the parents holding the item (31). All I can tell you...
  8. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) To be honest, I know very little about this overwriting stuff. I have never experience that another IV been in the place where I got the power item, so I would say, you're pretty safe with it, haha.
  9. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) That's wrong. The EV-items work to 100% when breeding. Having a 31 IV'd attack Shellder holding a Power Bracer and breed with whatever, will result in offsprings with 31 IVs in attack, ALL will have it. (For example) As I just explained, only...
  10. W

Re: IV BREEDING? A bit hard to understand yes, but as far as I know, only ONE power item will work even if you have it on both your parents and it will ALWAYS work. Which one, I'm unsure about. About question number two... what do you mean? Well, fuck. Anyway, thanks for answering!
  11. W

Re: What is a good Pokemon Black Team? Not even if I run from it?
  12. W

Re: What is a good Pokemon Black Team? So I have to catch/kill/run from Palkia to complete the story/defeat the elite four?
  13. W

Re: What is a good Pokemon Black Team? That's just great! Thanks a lot. Btw, is it the same in Pearl? I've only played Platinum and there you have to kill/catch Giratina to complete the game, right? Is it the same in Pearl but Palkia instead? If it is, can I kill it and make it respawn later?
  14. W

Re: What is a good Pokemon Black Team? There are several good team combos. It also depends on what you're going to use the team for. I would suggest to have a team that have various weakness, so you don't end up with a team where all have a 2x weakness to rock, for example. Also have a spread...
  15. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Oh I see. I don't have AR, but I suppose I'm not missing anything that big except for surfing/flying Pikachu's. But then again, I don't think I would use them, haha. Thanks for answering (so fast)!
  16. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I would go for Rock Slide. It's good for the flying and fire weakness. Also, I would drop Megahorn (Moves with less than 100 acc annoys me, even though they could be good, but since you got X-Scissor, that would do it), and use Earthquake. I...
  17. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) No legal way. But this works: Pokécheck, the GTS stats checker I think the site saves all the data about your Pokémon and then re-create it for gen V. Like a clone. Your gen IV Pokémon won't leave your game though.
  18. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) The SID, is it also always five digits? I mean, if I see a SID that's 0000, is it a illegal/other?
  19. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) There are several ways to get it happier faster, but since you haven't beat elite four and all that, it's harder. Budew is pretty pointless, unless you want it because you think it's cute and all that; I would suggest to catch a Roselia...
  20. W

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Can a trainer ID or SID be less/more than five numbers and still legal? Also, me and my Ditto questions... I just breed some Shellder's with a japanese Ditto, the everstone is on the Shellder and a power item on the japanese Ditto. The IVs is...
Back
Top Bottom