• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. xoddf2

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I bred a Parasect with False Swipe for the purpose, and had to grind it to level 79 to get it to be fast enough for Raikou. I beat the Elite Four 20 more times to do so. I caught all 3 of them, followed by Lugia. When I finally bothered to go to Kanto, I was very over-levelled. I obtained all 8...
  2. xoddf2

I just beat the Elite Four in Silver. When I was grinding for it, I encountered (and caught) a shiny Ponyta. I intend to try to catch the legendary dogs next.
  3. xoddf2

I just beat Red, albeit with a woefully under-leveled team. I played the entire game on a Super Game Boy in honour of the release of the Space World '97 prototype. The Pokédex currently stands at 77 owned.
  4. xoddf2

For the past few weeks, I've been playing Silver again after a battery replacement. I chose Cyndaquil as my starting Pokémon. Other team members include Kadabra, Quagsire, Umbreon, Jynx, and Machoke (evolved from the Goldenrod NPC-trade Machop). I caught Lugia at some point and am at the...
  5. xoddf2

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog My copy of Crystal now has a dead battery. Any save file now gets corrupted. [Sun Nov 10 13:25:05 PST 2013] Update: I replaced the battery. I beat the Elite Four and Champion with a party of level 35–41 Pokémon. I now have 10 badges. I am at Celadon City.
  6. xoddf2

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog It is possible that the save battery in my copy of Pokémon Crystal may be about to run dry. Its clock currently claims that it is 07:50 on Friday, but here is the output of the date command: Wed Jun 6 07:54:40 CDT 2012 This may not seem too different, but...
  7. xoddf2

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog In Gold, I saved next to Ho-oh, due to me trying to catch it, then I noticed that I forgot to change the clock in New Bark Town due to DST...
  8. xoddf2

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog In Pokémon Crystal, I somehow managed to catch Entei, Raikou, Ho-oh, and Lugia (in that order) all in a few hours or so, with Ultra Balls. Now I have a Master Ball that I will likely never use... I found a shiny Furret at Route 43, but I used Ultra Ball for that...
Back
Top Bottom