• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Y

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

It actually reminds me of the art from the old Gamecube Colosseum games, this is a game from 2004, people:
  2. Y

That's the problem, all the original fans who saw this movie in theaters are now 30+ year olds, and they'd be turned off by the CG. If you look at casual fans impressions on twitter and social media, they all hate it. Meanwhile younger kids won't get the nostalgia because the original came out...
  3. Y

The humans look pretty terrible but the Pokemon and backgrounds look fine. I really hate Ash's face, it looks like from one of those western kid CG shows. Misty's eyes are way too far apart and makes her look duckfaced, (maybe that's the intention with Psyduck?) and Brock just looks too short...
  4. Y

Yeah the Pokemon look good, too bad the humans look so bad. Someone said the human faces look like ducks, think cartoon ducks like Donald Duck from Disney or Daffy Duck from WB...I can see that. Especially Ash and Misty's faces.
  5. Y

I wish they made at least one Sun/Moon anime movie. This was basically their last chance, it's a shame we're getting what looks to be an ugly CG 1:1 re-tread of movie 1 for more Gen 1 nostalgia instead of an SM movie for the Alola cast. The SM anime cast really got screwed over due to this Gen 1...
  6. Y

lol, I was about to say, have people forgotten that Misty/Brock don't actually do anything in movie 1? If this remake is a 1:1 for scene of the first movie without any changes or anything, Misty/Brock don't actually do anything but stand in the background making commentary the entire movie. Then...
Back
Top Bottom