• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. yourlilemogirl

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Colosseum/White Little big Planet
  2. yourlilemogirl

Finally beat story mode in pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky. Now I'm trying to rescue the frozen scizor :P
  3. yourlilemogirl

I just beat Emerald after a year and a half of putting it off. :D
  4. yourlilemogirl

still pecking at Pkmn Colo, and almost done with the main story on PMD:EoS. Now im just waiting for White to come to america >.< Edit: this reminds me, i need to get back into playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life [Limited Edition] (PS2), although, i miss my Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful...
  5. yourlilemogirl

FireRed. im trying to level up a breeding pair of charmander past their level-up-moves stage so i wont have to worry about losing moves while they're in the daycare. if i was doing this in HG, i'd be done by now TT_TT
  6. yourlilemogirl

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
  7. yourlilemogirl

WolfQuest and picked PMD:EoS back up.
  8. yourlilemogirl

Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue D: what? i got it when i was 12 from my Nana and its not tooooo bad ;P
  9. yourlilemogirl

well, i've put down Pt/Hg/Colo and picked PMD:EoS up again last night. that reminds me...i've been on almost a yr hiatus from finishing Emerald O_e i don't think im ever going to finish that game at this point >.<
  10. yourlilemogirl

Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon HeartGold, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Emerald, and as of 2 days ago, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky O_O
  11. yourlilemogirl

well, i currently am playing: Pokemon Emerald (i've been putting the Elite4 off for almost 5 months now 0_o) Pokemon Colosseum Pokemon Platinum Pokemon HeartGold
Back
Top Bottom