Search results for query: *

1. yourlilemogirl

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Ok so just for those who didn't know, I ended up stumbling upon how to rearrange Pokemon movesets outside of battle not too many days after posting that (but I'm just now getting around to updating lol) and figured other folk who may silently be in the same boat I was would like to know how to...
  2. yourlilemogirl

Oh bother... :[ well I guess I should be happy I can rearrange them at all. But having to do it in battle is such a chore lol thanks for the help!
  3. yourlilemogirl

Alright, noob mode activated for a veteran player and such but for the LIFE of me I can't figure out how to rearrange the moveset order of my party unless I'm actually IN battle??? I thought you could do it by pressing select while in their Stats page but nothing happens :/ Anyone know if...
  4. yourlilemogirl

I've heard the grace period CAN last up to 6 months before they erase your pokés but not necessarily that it will take that long. It all just depends I suppose on if they need the server space immediately and if your slot is selected for termination at that time.
  5. yourlilemogirl

Isnt it just the 1st three party members on your team are the ones selected?
  6. yourlilemogirl

For me when I went into GMSTP for the Diancie codes (and to preorder AlphaSapphire), I took a chance and asked if I could have an extra codes for the simple reason that I had both X and Y and he let me have an extra no problem. I think it simply depends on a few factors like how early in the...
  7. yourlilemogirl

Kelleo; a quote from Bulba on the subject: So it seems that status condition don't factor in, but HP and IVs do. So it's possible the Pokemon you caught for the contest possibly had a combination of low HP and bad IVs.
  8. yourlilemogirl

If you hurt it or gave it a status condition that would take away from it placing. As far as I remember though.
  9. yourlilemogirl

It also depends on the move's priority themselves. What moves were used in this scenario?
  10. yourlilemogirl

I had a similar problem a while back. Idk if this would help you.
  11. yourlilemogirl

The only issue I know of is that the code for Samurott isn't viable yet. I got Emboar just fine ?
  12. yourlilemogirl

Re: Pokemon Bank re subscribe What I've been reading has led me to believe you can't actually accrue years while you still have an active subscription to the service. In order to renew, you need to wait til your subscription has run its course, then once it's used up, you'll have a grace...
  13. yourlilemogirl

Re: Pokemon Bank re subscribe There should be an option when you first open up the app to renew your pass or I think they word it to "buy a pass" or something of the like. I'll take a look see when I get off from work if someone hasn't answered more definitively before then.
  14. yourlilemogirl

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Oh wow I didn't know that! Thanks
  15. yourlilemogirl

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition During story mode, if I have another Rayquaza in my party, will Zinnia only teach the in-game Quaza Dragon's Ascent or will she blanket-teach it to any Quaza in your party? Doesn't affection reset if the pokemon is traded? Like it does with...
  16. yourlilemogirl

With the GTS for Gen 5 games and older being shut down, there's no more being able to ask others who dont live by you for help with things like this :c
  17. yourlilemogirl

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) You can also BUY Heart Scales on the PGL's Pokemileage Club for a measly 100 PokeMiles per scale.
  18. yourlilemogirl

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Have a pokemon with the ability Trace, at the start of the battle your pokemon will trace the opponent's ability on screen and you'll know. while not too helpful in hordes, it works wonders for friend safari catching. edit: according to...
  19. yourlilemogirl

Re: All of the Legendaries (oh no i wrote another book) For Emerald, Wailord needs to be at the front, and Relicanth in the last slot. You can also get Regirock in Platinum if you bring a Event Regigigas to the Rock Peak Ruins on Route 228. You need to step on the 7-dot pattern on the floor...
  20. yourlilemogirl

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Its my understanding Bank's tied to the system, not the game. So you should be just fine :)
Back
Top Bottom