Search results for query: *

1. yoyokira

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

you can trade between other consoles though. but i agree spending $500-600 on a single video game is outrageous.
  2. yoyokira

how so?
  3. yoyokira

oh, okay. "switching" (it's so punderful!) the main series between consoles mid-generation doesn't make sense to me though. the best possible option to satisfy both sides is to make a 3ds and switch port of the new games i guess. ofc, switch is the better option considering graphics/size the...
  4. yoyokira

>implying that nintendo has a rigid fiscal year we don't know for sure. it would make more sense to make 3ds games anyway. but if it is in the latter part of the year then i'd say we will probably get switch titles. frankly it isn't like gamefreak to switch main series games to a different...
  5. yoyokira

well like others have said, we probably will get d/p remakes in gen viii to give it justice on the switch (just like how in gen v we didn't get hoenn remakes). i'm not a super big fan of sinnoh either but after playing the games over again i like them more than i initially give credit to. the...
  6. yoyokira

i like the switch, don't get me wrong, it's just that at this point in time the exclusiveness of the switch is a major turn off to those of us who don't have enough money to purchase it, and even then many retailers don't have it in stock. i could see them releasing a spin-off game for the...
  7. yoyokira

a list of the possibilities for the new pokeyman game: Best Ending: we get diamond and pearl remakes. Good Ending: we get kanto/johto remakes. Neutral Ending: we get a sun/moon sister game or sequel. Bad Ending: we get any of the above, but they're only on the switch. Worst Imaginable...
  8. yoyokira

that's the stunt; getting people hyped for a nonexistent 3rd game not once but twice
  9. yoyokira

we'll just see i guess. who knows what gamefreak has in mind. i'm more concerned about the game being released on the switch rather than the 3DS, although that's just because i don't have one :^( probably not going to remake alola, we've got hints of kanto (lillie moving to kanto, main...
  10. yoyokira

i feel the same way. the last "sister" game we got was pokemon platinum which was 9-10 years ago. i guess the pokemon company figured that selling just one game doesn't rake in enough sales as much as two separate versions could.
  11. yoyokira

it would be a remake because it would have updated graphics/new story/etc in that sense. sinjoh ruins are a location in hgss (x)
  12. yoyokira

if we get a kalos remake it's still gen vii (e.g. hgss isnt gen ii because the games were released in gen iv, although they star the region introduced in gen ii) my personal opinion- maybe we get johto remakes, you can travel from johto to kanto and possibly johto -> sinnoh via sinjoh ruins...
  13. yoyokira

View: https://twitter.com/pokejungle/status/861221663576215552/photo/1 i think this is the only one worth noting about because we already know about the others (seriously? necrozma?) gonna play devil's advocate and say that was drawn for fun/showing constellations in the night sky because of...
  14. yoyokira

i don't think so unless it is in "stars" or whatever new pokemon game. soul stealing 7-star strike doesn't have additional effects (x), nor does it change marshadow's form (x) although it does have a cool animation and i am looking forward to seeing marshadow released. it has some pretty good...
  15. yoyokira

i think the green coloration is just when it uses attacks, so its just purely aesthetic (kind of like how typhlosion's sprite in gen 6/7 only expels fire from its neck when attacking)
  16. yoyokira

if we do get stars then it'll be our first "sister" game since 9 years ago (pokemon platinum)! imo we should've got a Z version but oh well
  17. yoyokira

oh god, i don't want them to release a pokemon game on the switch just yet; they're all sold out where i live and it's really expensive in the first place. i hope if, whatever they do, they release it on the 3DS (like b2w2) or at least dual port it.
Back
Top Bottom