Search results for query: *

1. zakisrage

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

A Dog of Flanders by Ouida. I remember seeing the anime version by Nippon Animation and hearing that the book is very popular in Japan, so I decided to read the book. It's really sad...
  2. zakisrage

I'm currently rereading my copy of the Arabian Nights. It's a great book with lots of interesting stories. One of them is the real story of Aladdin. (The original Aladdin is so different from the Disney film, you wouldn't even think it was the same story.)
  3. zakisrage

I'm also reading a Tolkien book. I'm readding The Children of Hurin, which I rented from the library. It's about a guy named Turin and all the crazy stuff that happens to him. Right now, I'm at the part where he is smitten with the elf Finduilas. It's a good read.
  4. zakisrage

I got a new book about the Titanic for Eid al-Fitr, but I didn't bother reading it until a few days ago. It's called Voyagers. It's a really good book - it talks about a lot of the passengers on board. And it covers all three social classes - from wealthy businessmen to poor immigrants. My...
Back
Top Bottom