• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. zatchj62

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Any move-set suggestions for Alakazam? I was thinking Recover/Psychic. I don't believe I can get Ice Punch or Thunder Punch. Any ideas for the last 2?
  2. zatchj62

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I almost have exclusively used Squirtle in the past...can anyone give me a good move-set for Charizard (I know I can look through the moves myself; I just want other opinions)? Based off my lineup.
  3. zatchj62

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Somehow I missed the small box to change generations lol. Anyways, thanks guys you were a big help
  4. zatchj62

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I've been using bulbapedia for quite something (just registered tho). I thought it only showed Gen V move-sets? Or am I missing something.
  5. zatchj62

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread When should I evolve into Nidoking if I'm looking for Megahorn instead of Horn Drill?
  6. zatchj62

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread It's Mega Punch and Kick. But surprisingly those are normal types.
  7. zatchj62

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I accidentally double posted...sorry. Anyways, thanks. I'm fine with using Bite so I might just teach it to Jolteon. I'm not sure, we'll see.
  8. zatchj62

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Do you think I should teach Shadow Ball to Nidoking or a different Pokemon then? The only type I can't easily take care of is ghost, so a dark move would really help.
  9. zatchj62

Re: Help on Leaf Green Team Do you think I should teach Shadow Ball to Nidoking or a different Pokemon then? The only type I can't easily take care of is ghost, so a dark move would really help
  10. zatchj62

Re: Help on Leaf Green Team Drunk this early? And I'm going to use Nidoking. I have another question, though. Of Charizard, Alakazam, Jolteon, Lapras, Snorlax, Nidoking, what Pokemon should I send out first when I don't know what their's will be. I was thinking Snorlax.
  11. zatchj62

Re: Help on Leaf Green Team Honestly I was planning on using Aerodactyl so you kind of helped me confirm. I'm considering Nidoking as well, though. My last run-through I had Dragonite, and while I love it as a Pokemon, it's a b*tch for me to deal with Dratini and Dragonair. A Nidoking...
  12. zatchj62

Help on Leaf Green Team So me and my friends are starting something up in Fire Red and Leaf Green where we battle eachother every week without knowing eachothers Pokemon. No legendaries and we're only allowed to use the pre-National Pokedex Pokemon. So here's what my plan was for my starting...
Back
Top Bottom