Search results for query: *

1. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

I'm really struggling to understand how this is relevant.
  2. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

This is spot on. I noticed the panic over CRT resembled the Intelligent Design controversy of the mid-to-late 2000s. Turns out the same people are involved, and it's all astroturfed.
  3. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

This was a heartwarming thread.
  4. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

Even with Senate control decided, Georgians should still turn out for the runoff. 51 seats would give Democrats subpoena power and allow Biden to appoint judges faster.
  5. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

And there it is, seat number 50!
  6. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

When I was on a paddleboarding trip last year, I saw a family hoisting a "Trump/DeSantis 2024" flag on their boat. I don't think they'll be flying it anymore.
  7. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

To put this in context, James Carville once described Pennsylvania as "Pittsburgh on one end, Philadelphia on the other, and Alabama in between."
  8. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

Oh, I know. When I lived in Alabama, I was right by the Florida panhandle, so I've gotten plenty of exposure to DeSantis. Believe me, he's a media creation, and Trump will obliterate him without much trouble. Here's something that'll blow your mind: Michael Flynn is still a registered Democrat.
  9. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

Forgive the double post, but new results from Nevada. CC: @RileyXY1
  10. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

For some reason, this just popped into my memory out of nowhere. Happy (belated) 2-year anniversary.
  11. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

I’m skeptical of the DeSantis hype. He reminds me so much of Bobby Jindal.
  12. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

I can only hope by the next campaign cycle that everyone’s as sick of hearing about Trump as I am.
  13. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

Networks will be a little more cautious, but we can pencil in 49 Senate seats. Now we wait on CCM’s comeback in Nevada.
  14. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

People on the ground there seem to think differently.
  15. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

Why concede when the race hasn’t been called?
  16. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

@Aulos I understand the anger over Michigan’s 2016 vote, believe me. But one thing to keep in mind is that state politics aren’t static, it changes over time. My home state of Louisiana was a Democratic stronghold within our lifetimes, and California used to be a reliably Republican state until...
  17. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

Whitmer got 96% of the vote in Detroit. Wowzers. But if more people like you move there, the less swingy it becomes. also, Michigan's voted Republican once in the last 8 Presidential elections.
  18. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

@Aulos you packing your bags yet?
  19. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

Right now House GOP is looking at maybe a 7-seat majority. Wouldn’t surprise me if McCarthy is ousted in that case.
  20. zoroarctic

American Politics Thread

Looks like control of the Senate could come down to another runoff in Georgia.
Back
Top Bottom