• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

0_o What was that?

From Professor Oak...something like "Hey Joshi. I hear you've been catching Pokémon. Bye."

I thought he was busy?

I got this when I exited Safari Zone for the second time. That call is just something veeeeeeeery random.

It seems that in general, phone calls have very random pieces of text :p

I think he calls whenever you reach certain landmarks in Pokedex completion.

I got this when I exited Safari Zone for the second time. That call is just something veeeeeeeery random.

It seems that in general, phone calls have very random pieces of text :p
The same exact thing happened to me today. I though he was busy too, I guess he has enough time out of his day to actually call someone of importance.

You are correct, 50 is one of the first landmarks in the Pokedex completion.

There's the Swimmer south of Pallet Town that wants an electric bikini for winter. Very much o_O? for me.

Some of the Gym Leaders' phone calls. Janine calling Falkner a daddy's boy was the most memorably so far.

And the convo that happens during double battle in the Dragon's Den-- 'That embarrassing one in the weird costume for me?' Afterwards Lance being excited about getting his butt kicked again had me all, >_>?

There's the Swimmer south of Pallet Town that wants an electric bikini for winter. Very much o_O? for me.

Yeah I noticed that too when I was sailing to cinnabar island. I mean is there a such thing as a electric bikini?! And this game is rated E. >_>

Has anybody else noticed that Maylene's overworld sprite is a bit pudgier? It makes sense in context, but what is she doing all the way over here? Does she actually have to go that far to find an eating contest?

It's pretty strange how when your mother says she bought something, she always says the EXACT message. Is she reading from a script or something?

It's pretty strange how when your mother says she bought something, she always says the EXACT message. Is she reading from a script or something?

Where does she go shopping anyway? There's no pokemart easily accessible from there.

Sometimes if you call Irwin, he asks how you're doing, how much money you have, how your mom is...stalker much?

Where does she go shopping anyway? There's no pokemart easily accessible from there.
She must shop online (with some small, easily hideable device), since she called me that she just bought something when I was HOME UPSTAIRS after coming from Pokémon League, and she was still downstairs when I went there 30 seconds later.

Well the scene in the dragon's den got me showing some shippyness hints

Silver: Ally come to my side!

Me: Wait don't I get a say in this?

Lance: Well who's side did you want to be on

Me: I just wanted to see a battle for once and not actually compete

Clair: Why are you scared you'll lose?

Silver: Shut up that's my word to say to her!

Me: Fine then I'll team up with the jerk...but don't get any funny ideas!

Silver: wth are you talking about

I just found that battle in English on Youtube... it does have some shippy quality to it... I want to fight the apparently uber hard battle.

I got a call from someone saying bill dosnt like milk o_O

"Wii is huge in Johto too!"

Also, this:

01399228e2f5a8d30a2e471965b58339.png

I'm totally going for Mewtwo now.

Shippy for who? Clair and Silver? They are hangin' out in that den together an awful lot....

But really, unless you picked Feraligatr, Silver's fairly useless in the fight. But it didn't help that the only electric damaging movie my Ampharos knows is Discharge (I did a LOT of damage to Silver's team).

Shippy for who? Clair and Silver? They are hangin' out in that den together an awful lot....

But really, unless you picked Feraligatr, Silver's fairly useless in the fight. But it didn't help that the only electric damaging movie my Ampharos knows is Discharge (I did a LOT of damage to Silver's team).

No either Silver and the male character or Silver and the female character (cuteness in soulsilvershipping though)

The convo right before you get Erika's number was pretty much o_O;; all around. Whitney thinks Jasmine is plain looking, plus this--

Erika: I see. You think Clair from Blackthorn is a little embarrassing… I’m just taking notes.

Jasmine: Oh, no! Erika, that’s not what I meant!

XD Tiffany just called me, it was something like this:

Bro! This is bad! My Clefairy... Is this Player? Oh, sorry! I was in a hurry, and I... I have to go! Bye-bye!

o_O By the way, I didn't actually name myself Player, I just didn't want to tell you my real name.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom