• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

0_o What was that?

...Do it anyways life lesson in pokemon "Always disobey what an older person tells you" ;) speaking of which...

Silver: What you think you can catch those three? Dream on they're only for people who want to be strong

Me: Oh shut up! You just talk the talk you no walk the walk!

Silver: What the **** did you say to me!?

Me: I say you just say you're strong yet I can still beat you in pokemon battles *snickers*

...Do it anyways life lesson in pokemon "Always disobey what an older person tells you" ;) speaking of which...

Silver: What you think you can catch those three? Dream on they're only for people who want to be strong

Me: Oh shut up! You just talk the talk you no walk the walk!

Silver: What the **** did you say to me!?

Me: I say you just say you're strong yet I can still beat you in pokemon battles *snickers*

*ensuing slapfight*

I just got a call from Irwin.... ._. (Says a lot right there, doesn't it?)

Anyway, I cured Amphy not too long ago and was training for Chuck's Gym. He calls me and here's what he says:

"Hey Blodsho! I just heard about you!
You helped the pokemon in the Lighthouse.
I wish you'd stand by my bed when I got
sick with a cold, Blodsho.... :<
Click!
.... ...."

Okay, the sadface wasn't there, but it was heavily implied. >_>

Ah Irwin, I was so glad when Serebii confirmed his return.

So, I was just calling through everyone on my list, just to see what I'd get now.

Youngster Ian:
"..... .....

Hello. This is Ian...

Good evening, Blodsho!

Hey, you know why I'm always in shorts?

It's because they're really cool!

You know how, if you scuff your knees
and you're wearing shorts, everyone
can see all the bandages?
It makes me look wild and dangerous!
Click!
..... ....."

He and that kid in Kanto would make great friends.

Picnicker Liz
"..... .....

This is Liz!

Good evening!

Listen, listen!

My NIDORAN♀...it's...so pretty...
and...giggle...so awesome...yes...
but...very much...eek!
And...lovely...just ravishing...
Oh, too much! Hug it... Sleeping...
That's right...pretty... Sigh...
So nice...cute...
...Oops! Look at the time! I chatted
Too long!
I'm sorry I took too much of your time!
I love chatting!
Click!
..... ....."

I knew from the start that it's just supposed to be time elapsing while the converstion goes on, but you have to admit, up until she realizes how long it's been, it's pretty inconvienently worded....

Shortly after reading that again, my reaction (except with my DS, GameBoy, GBC, and all of my Pokemon carts):

thatsenough.png

"Whelp! Time to find a new hobby!"

Last edited:
I just fought Erikas gym...a female trainer there said her hobby was speaking in a deep voice...
*hides in a cave*

Dude, that lady is trippy. "The strength of a man, the beauty of a woman"? Just get the surgery and stop essing around, manlady.

what about the one where lyra calls you and says:
"hey, i took a whiff of marill the other day and she smelled like a dust mop, now i give it a bath everyday now"
if her pokemon smell likes a mop what has she been using it for???

So, I was just calling through everyone on my list, just to see what I'd get now.

Youngster Ian:
"..... .....

Hello. This is Ian...

Good evening, Blodsho!

Hey, you know why I'm always in shorts?

It's because they're really cool!

You know how, if you scuff your knees
and you're wearing shorts, everyone
can see all the bandages?
It makes me look wild and dangerous!
Click!
..... ....."

He and that kid in Kanto would make great friends.

Picnicker Liz
"..... .....

This is Liz!

Good evening!

Listen, listen!

My NIDORAN♀...it's...so pretty...
and...giggle...so awesome...yes...
but...very much...eek!
And...lovely...just ravishing...
Oh, too much! Hug it... Sleeping...
That's right...pretty... Sigh...
So nice...cute...
...Oops! Look at the time! I chatted
Too long!
I'm sorry I took too much of your time!
I love chatting!
Click!
..... ....."
Oh yeah...I had the same exact phonecall from her.Srsly what a waste of my precious time.This is why i hate every trainer in this game.

One my brother pointed out to me, which is probably in DPPt as well: When you're surfing on your Pokemon and use Fly, you leave the surfing Pokemon behind! o_O

"I'll be at the Indigo Plateau, okay Azumarill? It's only four Routes away on foot! Meet me there! Bye!"

Mom: "Your Poke gear is back from the shop, Poke gear stands for pokemon gear...."

No? really?

or

Mom: "I saw something nice so I bought it with your money, sorry!...."

Stop buying me useless shite, and stop being sorry about it because you continue to do it so obviously you arent sorry... and stop calling me about it, I thought you said you were going to save my money?

I fail to see how a Focus Band and Choice Scarf are useless "shite."

My mom does that kind of thing in RL. Except she buys things for herself. D=

The in-game mum always seems to call me at the end of a major plot-point: I had just beaten the E4, gone through all the credits, got to my room again and then... RING RING, and I got some Occa berries XD. The exact same thing happened after I got Rock Climb from Oak.

"Your pokemon seems very happy that it's soft!"

WTF?!?!

In case you're wondering, i'm in the moomoofarm on the pasture with my furret. >_>

I was shocked to discover that Elm was suddenly married with a brat in the house. ._. I mean, WHAT. Dude, Elm was MY man! ;A; Even if we're years apart, our hearts are the same age!

I can't recall, but I'm pretty sure Elm wasn't married in GSC.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom