• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims 100% USDA-Certified Claim-a-Character Thread

We want to wait at least a week before bringing up general mechanic stuff (eg new Pokemon, characters etc.) beyond the SV forum section outside of spoiler tabs, just so people get the chance to experience Indigo Disk first.

My plan atm (may be subject to change) is to add the Indigo Disk content to the claim lists starting December 21st if that works for y'all

Last edited:
Aighty, I'm a woman of my words. It's the 21st, so go ahead and start claiming the new Indigo Disk characters if y'all like!

I went updated the list with most of the characters from there and Teal Mask I think. Even if I missed someone, don't be afraid to claim em and I can add em accordingly

Can I claim Plumeria, replacing Nemona? The last person to claim it was banned and hasn't been online since 2022 anyway

Back
Top Bottom