• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Claims 100% USDA-Certified Claim-a-Character Thread

I'd like to have my name updated from "-Courtney (game) - @bugmaniac20 - 26/08/2016" to "Courtney (game) - @Dustflier - 26/08/2016" since, well, I used to be bugmaniac20.

Also, I'd like to claim another character, my former favorite Big Bad.
Ghetsis - Dustflier - 12-05-2016
Acerola (game) - Team Gaara - 5/12/2016
Mira (game) - Team Gaara - 5/12/2016
Valerie (game) - Team Gaara - 5/12/2016

Acerola's not been added yet, so lemme snatch ha real quick~ XD

All done

Oh man... I don't even know if I want to do this, but I think I want to claim:
Red - TouyaShiro [03/01/2017]

I almost feel like it would be a disservice to the original user who claimed it, haha, but they technically have not seen activity since last July...

I thought I didn't even care about this claiming business until I saw that The Pikachu isn't even listed! Almost all my favourite characters are unclaimed! :cry: They look so lonely...

Can we claim characters on the premise that anyone else can have any of them any time they want?

I'd like to change my previous "Blue (game)" claim to:

Gladion - MatrixChap - 4/1/17

And add a new one:

Olivia - MatrixChap - 4/1/17

Oh man... I don't even know if I want to do this, but I think I want to claim:
Red - TouyaShiro [03/01/2017]

I almost feel like it would be a disservice to the original user who claimed it, haha, but they technically have not seen activity since last July...

I'd like to change my previous "Blue (game)" claim to:

Gladion - MatrixChap - 4/1/17

And add a new one:

Olivia - MatrixChap - 4/1/17

Done

I thought I didn't even care about this claiming business until I saw that The Pikachu isn't even listed! Almost all my favourite characters are unclaimed! :cry: They look so lonely...

Can we claim characters on the premise that anyone else can have any of them any time they want?

A claim can't be taken from someone unless the original claimer has been inactive on the forums for over two months. A person is stuck with their claim for one month before they have the option to change it to something else.

I will claim:

Phoebe - The Force of Nature [06/01/2017]
Wallace - The Force of Nature [06/01/2017]

Professor Kukui (game) - The Force of Nature [06/01/2017]

Feel free to verify.

Last edited:
Falkner - Kyuu-Tales - 06/01/2017
Giovanni (game) - Kyuu-Tales - 06/01/2017
Riley - Kyuu-Tales - 06/01/2017

I'd like to add to my character claims with:
Lusamine - TouyaShiro [07/01/2017]

On a whim, seeing that people haven't actually claimed him yet... I'm gonna use my last character claim on:
Blue - TouyaShiro [08/01/2017]

Iris (anime) - NMLewis [13/2/2017]

Should Iris have separate anime and game ones? I don't have enough posts for both. Yet.

Dahlia - NMLewis [13/2/2017]

Iris (anime) - NMLewis [13/2/2017]

Should Iris have separate anime and game ones? I don't have enough posts for both. Yet.

Dahlia - NMLewis [13/2/2017]

Claims for different iterations of a character is something that I've tried to cover with the rule that has a claimer state what medium the character comes from. Just claim a specific character and then it's added. Though I'm not sure about having one person claim multiple iterations of a character.

Anyway, added both of these.

Amanita - Fennel - 19/02/2017
Fennel - Fennel - 19/02/2017
Professor Juniper - Fennel - 19/02/2017

Hopefully Yancy counts as both Nancy and Yancy lol

Back
Top Bottom