• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go around and ask people where they got their shoes. After hearing their reactions, say: "Bazinga. I don't care."

#145:(For Ladies) Wear a frilly dress, go to the Textile cutting desk, and say:ALL YOUR LACE ARE BELONG TO US YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME

Last edited:
Draw a square around you with chalk and sit in it. Hold your knees and gentlyrock back and forth and whenever someone walks past say:
"I see dead people"

#148 Scream "SANDVICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" At the deli section with two slices of bread.

#150: Get a cloning machine. Dress as Mewtwo. Clone everyone in the store and have them fight each other.

#145:(For Ladies) Wear a frilly dress, go to the Textile cutting desk, and say:ALL YOUR LACE ARE BELONG TO US YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME

#151: Same as this one, but for dudes. Have someone else bring a camera and take a picture of the desk clerk's reaction.

#152: 1) Clean out a Windex Bottle.
2) Fill it up with Blue Gatorade.
3) Drink that shit in public. (Spray it into your mouth)

153: Steal a jetpack from somewhere and go flying all over Wal-Mart!

154. Dilute a bottle of ketchup with a bottle of water, and go into a stall in the bathroom. Scream manically, then slowly pour the mixture onto the floor. Make sure it slips out under the stall door.

#155: 1) Ask one of the assistants what the time is every five minutes.
2) If she gets annoyed, also ask her which store you are in.

#156: Put on a dress from one of the racks, play waltz music, and invite other shoppers to dance with you.

#157: dress up as Zeus, scream "I must kill Percy jackson as he did not ever say I love you dad to me!!!!!!!" and have a cosplayer dressed up as Percy die from a rubber thing of lightning

#160:
Get Mentos and Diet Coke, and put the Mentos inside of the Diet Coke. Enjoy making a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom