• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
#521: Dress up as a juggler and say "I've lost my balls!"

#526 Murder someone, blame it on someone else, have them get arrested, wait 20 years, be surprised when they break out of jail, and while they push a knife into your neck say "It was all part of the plan".

#527 Do the Gangnam Style dance in front of the store.

#533: Dress up like pirates and pillage the aisles. Arrr!

#534: GET ALL POKEMON GAMES FROM THERE AND PLAY EM! (No wait MY DS ISNT HERE! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GONNA PLAY POKEMON MYSTRY DUNGEON :()

#535: Look at children's trading cards while asking someone else there if they like motorcycles.

#536 Go to Costco in Australia. BECAUSE IN SOVIET AUSTRALIA, WALLMARTS ARE REPLACED BY COSTCOS AND...well, that's about it. :(

#538: Try to buy something alcoholic, and when the cashier asks to see your ID, do the Jedi Mind Trick gesture and say, "You don't need to see my identification."

#539: Test your Parkour skills throughout the store.

#540 Announce over the loud speaker that target is better.
Btw are we going to just let this thread rot in the archives when we hit 1000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom