• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Black and White: The Experience: National Pokémon promotional mall tour worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Black and White: The Experience: National Pokémon promotional mall tour worth the drive

The Pokémon Black and White Tour is a wonderful experience, and one that should not be missed under any circumstance, writes Bulbanews reporter MasterKenobi.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Black and White: The Experience: National Pokémon promotional mall tour w

Well, although I'll never get a chance to attend the tour, the pictures are actually... interesting. Reading it is enough for me.

The one with the starters in-costume... I think I'm melting again. Too cute... I'm a sucker for cute things.

If I had the chance to attend such an event, I would have already done so in a heartbeat.

Re: Pokémon Black and White: The Experience: National Pokémon promotional mall tour w

Maaaaan....I will invent a time machine so I can attend these events in the future! D8; Oh god, this article made it sound like a lot of fun! I wish I could have been there!

Now I wish could have gone >.< I woukd have gotten that Oshawott and Zoroark Pokedolls...

Shame the Canadian and UK ones were terrible. No Celebi, No Merchandise, No Zoroark movie.

Now I wish could have gone >.< I woukd have gotten that Oshawott and Zoroark Pokedolls...

Only the Pikachu, Zorua, and Zoroark plush are Pokedolls. The other plushies are just Pokemon Center plushies. /Nitpicking

Anyways, I don't think I'll be going to a tour. The closest one here is in NJ on the 4th and 5th and I'd need to travel a lot for that. 4th is out for being on a Friday and I have school. If in the slim chance I go anywhere on the 5th, I might as well go to New York for the early launch party. Hopefully they'll be selling those Pokecen plush, I want the starters. :U I'd buy a Zoroark Pokedoll and maybe Zorua, too.

Man, that sounds so AWESOME!
I wish Australia got a little sugar like this.

The best I got was the Nintendo Connections Tour '09 for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. It would've been super fun if I'd actually bothered entering. :( I wish I had.

Wow... I could care less about the demo now! I wish I had a Oshawott plush... I guess reading this article and seeing pictures is enough for me...

Thanks for making us who can't go feel bad. >_>

Thank god for friends though. One was so damn generous they've done me the favor of buying for me some of the merch and sending it to me. <3

I wish I could go too. D: Although, I might be able to attend the event in Florida (which is far away from where I live) on March 19 since its during spring break for me... *hopes* ;_;

Even though by that time, I'll be deep into the BW games, I'll only attend there for the plushies! (and shirts)

Thanks for the great info. Just an FYI, the tour at Mall of America in Minnesota is Saturday and Sunday, not Friday and Saturday. I believe that applies only to the New York date. The Mall of America website has the event listed for Saturday and Sunday.

I want all those plushes and a white pikachu shirt. I would have gone to the London one, but apparently they didn't even sell anything.

Thanks for all the good words everyone! Main thanks goes to Trom, as I wouldn't have had the nerve to write it otherwise.

If anybody has any questions about the event that aren't already answered in the article I would be more than happy to reply! ^^

For all of you talking about the Merch - I totally thought I should have done a pickup of items. I did manage to get Pikachu, Zorua, and Oshawott so I may be putting them up for sale possibly if anyone is REALLY interested. ;)
Well, although I'll never get a chance to attend the tour, the pictures are actually... interesting. Reading it is enough for me.

The one with the starters in-costume... I think I'm melting again. Too cute... I'm a sucker for cute things.

If I had the chance to attend such an event, I would have already done so in a heartbeat.
Those pictures didn't even scratch the surface of what I actually have in term of the whole event, as I chose what I found to be the best. I have a panoramic view of the Demo area, as well as more Merchandise pictures of each and every shirt, as well as close-up pics of all the figures.

The Starters in Costume was one of the HARDEST pictures to get, as there are only two times throughout the day where they have enough people for all three.

Thanks for the great info. Just an FYI, the tour at Mall of America in Minnesota is Saturday and Sunday, not Friday and Saturday. I believe that applies only to the New York date. The Mall of America website has the event listed for Saturday and Sunday.
If you have an official source citing that the days for the Minnesota date are different from all other sources that I have read, feel free to post it and I will get right on it. ;)

If you have an official source citing that the days for the Minnesota date are different from all other sources that I have read, feel free to post it and I will get right on it. ;)

Well, pokemon.com for one :). But I see that your page has been updated, so I'll assume that everything's good. Once again, thanks a bunch for the info, I'm looking forward to checking out this once in a lifetime event!

Wish I lived in the US for this.

well done MasterKenobi... now I get to wait for my article to come out.. :D

lol... I love the Celebi and Zorura card... it's just like, completely switch places and decks. You'd just have to make a deliberately terrible deck and switch with this card and destroy this card. Your opponent will be confused by the deck, which has no strategy or revival cards within it. and you win! lol. I dub it a Captain Ginyu deck.

((edit:... just saw it's only in JUMBO. shame))

Last edited:

I went to the Franklin Mills, PA stop on the 2nd day.

Unfortunately, they had already given out all the movie tickets, so we didn't get to see it or get the jumbo card.

I won a Tepig stylus from the prize wheel, and my cousin won a Tepig patch. I was able to beat the Elite 4 twice while we were it line, though. It was horrendously long.

I also bought her a Tepig plush (she named it Bacon.), and myself a Zorua. It was too cute to resist. I named it Prestige. :p

Overall, it was really crowded by surprisingly unfriendly children. XD Was a blast, though.

Shame the Canadian and UK ones were terrible. No Celebi, No Merchandise, No Zoroark movie.

Truer words were never spoken. The Canadian one only had demo tables and colouring pages... When I heard I didn't even bother going.

I hope TPCI makes a better UK and Canadian event in the future. Fans exist here too...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom