• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut acros

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut across EU ...

Pokémon Black and White Versions were officially released across Europe today, marking the beginning of Generation V in regions outside of Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut a

:( Mine didn't come today. I'm never preordering like this again.

Re: Europe wakes up to Pokémon Black and White: Generation V gets its Western debut a

Same thing happened to me when I ordered Zelda Spirit Tracks. It put me right off preordering.

As it was, I turned up at Gamestation in Wallasey this morning, only to be swamped by a thronging crowd of absolutely no people. Well, we are a bit off the beaten track here. I'd imagine the scenes at the larger stores were a bit more lively.

Both mine and my boyfriend's didn't come this morning, even though we paid extra for first class guaranteed delivery for today :( Turns out the White I got him will come tomorrow, but cos he paid extra to get Black gift wrapped as a gift for me, it's apparently gonna be delayed until the 16th at the latest O.O so unhappy with Amazon :( :( :(

im gonna go buy it later today. cant wait :D

Just got home from college, stopped by GAME on the way, and now... I have Snivy named Ouro-chan <3

Unless you live in Slovenia, apparently. D:

They didn't have the game. On release day.

Got my copy of White this morning. Can't wait til' I reach Victini, Zorua, Zoroark and Zekrom. <3

People pre-ordering: Apparently, my friend's friend got the game yesterday. o_O Are they all from Amazon? Wow, they're really going downhill lately...

Both mine and my boyfriend's didn't come this morning, even though we paid extra for first class guaranteed delivery for today :( Turns out the White I got him will come tomorrow, but cos he paid extra to get Black gift wrapped as a gift for me, it's apparently gonna be delayed until the 16th at the latest O.O so unhappy with Amazon :( :( :(

Amazon's apperently doing that to everyone even in America. I got fed up and cancelled my order so I can simply buy it from a store. You just never know with online ordering because you dont control when it gets sent out and delivered

I pre-ordered from Amazon, and when I got home from college today at about 3.45, no game. So I had pretty much resigned myself to getting the game tomorrow.. and then it got delivered, at 4.50. I thought it was a bit of weird time for deliveries, but I'm happy I've got the game now!

I hate how the US gets it on a Sunday. The day before I have to go to class... the day before I only have about 2-3 hrs of time at home before I have to go to bed again. >_>

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far.

I online preordered mine with amazon and it arrived just fine, I guess I'm lucky :) Got my Snivy already but unfortunately due to deadlines I can't let myself play anymore today :(

Welcome to my life. When I SPECIFICALLY pre-ordered Pokemon Dungeon Sky, they did not have it on release day either. What's the whole point of pre-ordering then.

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon, and it has yet to get here.

GAME have come through as always - preordered White from them ages ago and it came yesterday morning. I last minute preordered Black a good few days ago now from Play, however, and that has yet to appear. Still, I don't mind. I'd say I'm almost halfway into White already and I can safely say there's definitely plenty to get your teeth into once you get used to how they've freshened everything up.

That... sucks.

(I'll say one thing for Slovenia, though. Best damn pizza I've ever tasted.)

I've got to say, the game is pretty awesome. America are really missing out on this.

Mine didn't come today either, and I will not get it untill Tuesday or Wednesday : c

Mine came today! yaaay. It's really good so far. Not the same as gen 4 for me, but that's always my favourite. Though I'm enjoying it immensely.

America doesnt get it till sunday. DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN!!!!!!

I'm playing Black right now. I wasn't expecting to be able to buy it for weeks due to being low on money this week, but surprisingly my girlfriend had bought me it! Now I love her even more, lol :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom