• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A new episode title, and it's surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZoraJolteon said:
The return of Kingler, anyone?

Flame and Water...

Well, Kingler is a possibility since I think they would have an episode for Ash's Squirtle to meet May's Squirtle before Ash's Squirtle battled. We could see Totodile and Cyndaquil as well. It may even be Corphish or Torkoal.

Fusion of Fire and Water...you know, maybe it's not about Satoshi's own Pokémon relating but the 'fusion' of his Pokémon and Frontier Brain Tucker's. With that in mind...

Kotasu is at Oak's, so I think Heigani could play a part in this...maybe evolve into Shigarizar? Haruka's new Zenigame? Probably not, because she is going to the Contests in Kanto-maybe Satoshi's Zenigame we'll see. I doubt that we would see his Jouto Pokémon, though.

He can call any Pokémon back. And Pokémon at Oak's are even easier to get. I'm sure he'd get them if he wanted too.

May's Squirtle/Harua's Zenigame is too young to evolve, and Satoshi's Zenigame doesn't want to. Corphish evolves into a part-dark Pokémon and I don't think the writers want that.

The director's commentary of the first movie. Which I will admit is open to inaccuracy. You'd think they'd know what they were talking about, though.

Um, no, they don't.

"The fifth season will be about Ash's dad! lolz"

Well, for all we know, the Japanese writers might have been thinking about putting him in then.

Where does it say Satoshi's Zenigame doesn't want to evolve? And I haven't watched Mewtwo Strikes Back for the longest time. What director's commentary? :switchyeyes:

Actually, this reminds me of one poll on SPP when the Houen League episodes were being aired in Japan. It was 'will Corphish evolve' or something. Most people said Shizarigar is too 'dark' for Satoshi. No kidding. :p

You know, Fire and Water could always mean Tucker's charizard and Swampert. Even though he most likely won't have his game team, the title could refer to him.

Of course it could. But it could also be a clue to the Pokémon Ash uses. They can both use fire and water Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom