• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

101st Best Wishes episode title announced: Iris vs Drayden

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
101st Best Wishes episode title announced: Iris vs Drayden

Newtype magazine has revealed the title of the 101st episode of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes series. 「ソウリュウジム!アイリスVSシャガ!!」Opelucid Gym! Iris VS Drayden!! is scheduled to air Nov. 8, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

NOTE:
No off-topic posts, please.
And there is an appropriate thread available, especially for the episode discussion.

If you have something to say about the news article (criticism, an error, the overall feedback etc.), then feel free to post in this thread.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the battle was going to be scheduled as the 100th episode? No matter, 101 is still a special number because of one movie regarding dogs. Will this completely change Iris' character, or will she go into Mary Sue mode?

I thought the battle was going to be scheduled as the 100th episode? No matter, 101 is still a special number because of one movie regarding dogs. Will this completely change Iris' character, or will she go into Mary Sue mode?
Characters never "completely change" in Pokémon anime, I'm afraid.

Characters never "completely change" in Pokémon anime, I'm afraid.

Yet Ash slowly matured prior to Gen V, and May started to stop despising Pokemon later on in the AG saga. Unfortunately, given how Iris' episodes are handled, it could be yet another disastrous episode due to poor writing.

And there is an appropriate thread available, especially for the episode discussion.

If you have something to say about the news article (criticism, an error, the overall feedback etc.), then feel free to post in this thread.
Thank you.

Thank you.

Sorry for going off topic a bit here, but may I suggest for future news articles that a link be provided leading to the proper discussion in the first post to help prevent off-topic posts?

Sorry for going off topic a bit here, but may I suggest for future news articles that a link be provided leading to the proper discussion in the first post to help prevent off-topic posts?
The article links to this thread because if there is any error in the news article itself, the users can report it here, so that it can be fixed.

But yeah, mentioning the link to the proper discussion thread in the main i.e the first post is a much better way to avoid the off-topic discussions.
Thanks for the suggestion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom