• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovian Murders 1. The Murderers Win!!! (Hurristat and Pokemad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
Unovian Murders 1

Background Information.
The town of Obsidia, nestled in a quiet area of Unova, has always been a simple Pokémon town, with it's own little system of going about things, the farming Pokémon would provide food for the town, the Pokémon skilled in craftsmanship, kept the farmer's home in good repair, while they also did small jobs for the rest of the town. Those skilled in arts kept then town looking good, while also keeping nature in tone with the city.

But lately, some strange things have been happening, at first it wasn't noticeable, some crops would go missing, or perhaps a resident would go missing, but the townspeople always had some excuse as to why things were happening. They always had a logical reason, that is until their mayor, a Gigalith, was found completely torn to shreds in the middle of town. The Mayor's remains were scattered into a note, a clue per se, it read "Foolish townspeople, the Mayor didn't accept my demands, maybe together you'll figure out what to do."

Appalled, the town made a pledge to their Mayor's remains, to find the murderer, make him pay, and take the town back to it's former glory. Of course, not everyone in the town wants the town back to the way it was.

-------
How to play a Murder
In Murder, there are two-three opposing sides, the town, the murderers, and occasionally a third party faction. The town never knows who is a murderer and who is not unless they deduce it themselves. However, the murderers can work together to covertly kill the town. The town has to figure it out themselves who the murderers are, only with the slightest clues and their own intuition to take down the murderers before it isnto late for them.

If the town eradicates all of the murderers, the town wins. If the murderers kill everyone, they win. Also note, that murderers can kill each other, if all the murderers try to kill each other during the same night, then the town automatically wins.

Taken from hurristat and Rayne: Every day phase, all members are allowed to vote a person to lynch. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play. In the event of a tie, no players are killed. After this, we enter night phase. During the night, the murderers choose who they kill. Some innocents have a role that allows them night actions as well. Standard roles include the Doctor which protects people from dying, and the Cop which is able to determine alliances. These are very valuable members for the innocents. Please use your night actions wisely. Sometimes using them have consequences. Sometimes your roles work better if used with other roles.

Communicate well, and you stand a better chance of winning. This goes for both sides.

Miscellaneous rules:

Days and Nights both last one full 24 hour period, starting at 10 PM EST

To Sign-Up, put your username, what Pokemon you are, and what Gender.

Post here once you have received your, but you may not tell others you role, results in immediate mod kill.

I would like a copy of all PMs.

To vote, put Vote: and to unvote, put Unvote

Have fun!

1. Thunder Lord Z - Excadril - Female MURDERED NIGHT 4
2. Corruption - Snivy - Female MURDERED NIGHT 2
3. Makuta Teridax - Emboar - Male LYNCHED DAY 3
4. Thundercracker - Purrloin - Female MURDERED NIGHT 6
5. Outlaw Duddigon - Zoroark - Male LYNCHED DAY 5
6. Neosands - Whimsicott - Male MURDERED NIGHT 2
7. Lizzxxk - Haxorus - Female MURDERED NIGHT 1
8. Mintaka - Scrafty - Female MURDERED NIGHT 6
9. Megaman - Metagross - Male LYNCHED DAY 7
10. Sour candy - Liligant - Female MURDERED NIGHT 4
11. SoulMelody - Dewott - Female MURDERED NIGHT 1
12. hurristat - Deino - Male - WINNER ON NIGHT 7
13. IceKyurem - Kyurem - N/A MURDERED NIGHT 7
14. pokemad - Litwick - Male - WINNER ON NIGHT 7
15. weegee - Litwick - Male LYNCHED DAY 6
16. Chronicle - Krookodile - Male LYNCHED DAY 2
17. Opossumguy - Qwilfish - Male LYNCHED DAY 1 Revived Night 1 MURDERED AGAIN NIGHT 5
18. Betrayal - Stunfisk - Male MURDERED NIGHT 3

Subs:

1. coolking503
2. Panu

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Unovian Murders (Sign-Ups and Discussions)

I'm in! Do we put Pokémon and gender here or in a PM?

Yes! I need to be part of more mafias.

EDIT: Can we be legendaries?

If not...

Thunder Lord Z

Excadrill (Drillscar, abbreviated as Drill)

Female

Bold Nature

This is a carbon copy of my (future; it's still a Drilbur) Excadrill in Black :XD:

If so...

GAH! I can't decide between Victini and Zekrom!

Last edited:

I'm in, I guess. :D

Username; Corruption
Pokemon; Snivy
Gender; Female

I'm in!

Opossumguy
Male
Qwilfish. (They're found in Unova. P2 Lab FTW!)

TheMakutoa
Emboar(Mike)
Male

EDIT:Never mind that last part. Here's the real thing.
Makuta Teridax
Emboar(Mike)
Male

Last edited:

I think I'll take part!
Chaos Chao
Purrloin
female

Username:Just Me

Pokemon: Zoroak

YES another mafia :p

Again, i will be in if it starts after April 1st. Otherwsie I can sub after that date

Neonsands
Whimsicott
Male

lolwut. Why not, eh?

lizzxxk
Staraptor HAXORUS 4 t3h haxx0rz
Female

^Um, lizzxxk, I don't want to rain on your parade, but the Pokemon has to be from Unova.

Ohhh don't mind me. I'm totally the foreign guy. Like Fez in That '70s Show.

Last edited:

^Um, lizzxxk, I don't want to rain on your parade, but the Pokemon has to be from Unova.

Megaman
13(that's the name)
Metagross (they are wild in Unova)
(metagross don't have genders.)

Sourcandy
liligant
malefemale

Mijzelffan

Huzzah! More mafias! (I really have too much time on my hands.) :dizzy:

Username: SoulMelody
Pokemon: Dewott :)

Everyone is in but Mijzelffan. Put your pokemons name and gender.

Hehe let's mess with the canon

hurristat
Deino
male

Hurristat you're in.

Just a few more spots to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom