• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thirteenth movie to re-air on North American television: Previously cut intro expecte

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Thirteenth movie to re-air on North American television: Previously cut intro expected to be aired

Cartoon Network will be re-airing the thirteen Pokémon movie, Zoroark: Master of Illusions, on Saturday, April 16 at 5 p.m. ET. Cartoon Network cut ten minutes of the introduction during the first airing.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Thirteenth movie to re-air on North American television: Previously cut intro exp

yay :D i can re-DVR this ^_^ and finally get rid of the unworthy version from my box. i was so confused why i kept hearing about this game they were going to see, and CN showing clips of it during the commercial breaks, but never actually SEEING it in the movie premier :dizzy:

Re: Thirteenth movie to re-air on North American television: Previously cut intro exp

Also the first ten minutes feature Zorua's escape from Kodai's big flying... thing, which I declare to be one of the best parts of the movie.

Crap, we may be gone that day to see Rio.

Damn it,why doesnt Canada get CN?

Pokemon gets the good stuff there anyway :c

Damn it,why doesnt Canada get CN?

Pokemon gets the good stuff there anyway :c
YTV showed the Zoroark movie, uncut already.

Unfortunately, YTV sucks at advertising, and even the info option on my Roger's Cable box listed it as some other random YTV show back to back after airing four back to back Pokemon.

It also seems to be getting a re-airing in the UK, but it was uncut here to begin with.

I watched this knowing nothing of the plot the first time around when it was aired on CN.

Needless to say, when the townspeople started talking about "boccer" or however its spelled, I was totally confused.

Good, can't wait to see it.

cant wait for it

It also seems to be getting a re-airing in the UK, but it was uncut here to begin with.
Well this was a no-show.

'Coming next: Zoroark, Master of Illusions!' (shows footage of Zoroark)
(Rise of Darkrai starts)
-_-

Well, CITV aired the movie originally in the UK, but DisneyXD are showing it on 5th May.

Watch CN cut out the last 10 minutes xD

Great! I missed it, and I really wanted to watch it!

Sweet, haven't watched the movie for a second time, now I can see it again with the first 10 minutes.

Watching the movie for the first time right now, lovin' it so far :D.

I just saw the 10 minute cut part. It was really cool. But I already saw the rest in the first showing.

Well, that was an awesome movie. I just didn't like the ending all that much and how the villain gets 'outwitted'

I mean, the whole
'it was all a dream/illusion' thing
was cool, but I thought it would have been a little more elaborate than just that. Kodai's prolonged and unnecessary stumbling was uncalled for, too.

Now on the end-ending. I really liked how
Zorua and Zoroark pretended to be Ash and Pikachu on the leaving boatride
, I thought Ash was leaving early to Unova; was kinda disappointed when this wasn't true, but was uh, 'reappointed' when Ash says that he'll promise to visit their region next. I guess that's how he foreshadows Best Wishes/Black & White.

Finally, the end-end-ending. Of course, Cartoon Network muted and fastforwarded the credits; which, for every Pokemon movie, I've left on till the end. There goes the awesome ending song along with Ash and co. doing some post-movie activities. No, instead I get some weird Cartoon show that the modern CN deems funny. FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU.

..Ah, who cares, there IS something called YouTube ;).

Altogether, great Pokemon Movie.

Last edited:

Too bad I never saw the credits since they fastorwarded it JUST TO SHOW A FRAKIN COMMERCIAL OF THE NEW EPISODE OF REGULAR SHOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom