• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

106th, 107th Best Wishes episodes unveiled: Ash faces off against Stephan, Kotetsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
106th, 107th Best Wishes episodes unveiled: Ash faces off against Stephan, Kotetsu

Dengeki Nintendo for Kids has revealed the titles and airdates of the 106th and 107th episodes of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes series. 「ダゲキ登場!サトシ対ケニヤン!!」 Sawk Appears! Ash vs Stephan!! is scheduled to air Dec. 13, 2012. 「サトシ対コテツ!秘密兵器サザンドラ!!」Satoshi vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Sazandra!! is scheduled to air Dec. 20, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: 106th, 107th Best Wishes episodes unveiled: Ash faces off against Stephan, Kotets

I guess Kotetsu's secret weapon isn't a secret now then? xD

Also, what's that B2W2 Wi-Fi bit I see at the bottom? From 3rd December until 31st January? Mentions the PWT. I'm guessing a PWT tournament where you battle Virgil, Kotetsu, Stephan and Trip?

Last edited:
Re: 106th, 107th Best Wishes episodes unveiled: Ash faces off against Stephan, Kotets

I guess Kotetsu's secret weapon isn't a secret now then? xD

Also, what's that B2W2 Wi-Fi bit I see at the bottom? From 3rd December until 31st January? Mentions the PWT. I'm guessing a PWT tournament where you battle Virgil, Kotetsu, Stephan and Trip?
Was Gary's Blastoise and Drew's Flygon revealed in their episode titles?

And yeah, I think I read somewhere that there would be PWT tournaments where you battle those guys.
It's a shame that, with BW2 being DS games, they can't use new sprites for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom