• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Bulbanews] A string of successes for Pokémon: Nintendo, IGN, and Lycos show that Pokémon is still g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycos have published the Top 50 search terms of 2005, and "Pokemon" came in at number 8. This is up from number 33 for 2004. Increased interest over Pokémon Diamond and Pearl is likely an important factor in this.

About 7/10 of the Top Ten search strings used to find Pokecharms in the last month have all been variations on Diamond and Pearl. As opposed to the standard one that's taken up a resident spot in the listings all year.

The news about Coro Coro has obviously gotten the fandom (probably the younger and less understanding section) into a bit of a frenzy to find out anything they can.

Although, as it's the 14th - news should begin coming through over what Coro Coro's ACTUALLY covering this month. If anything.

Last edited:
Haha! Take that, hat0rz!

...Now if only I could do the same for my OTP (evil laugh)

*is slightly annoyed that the two PN topics were deleted... but oh well*

Wow... up from 33 to 8 when people say that Pokemon is dying. o_O

Reporters need to keep opinions out of their articles unless they are writing reviews or columns.

Sorry about that Argy. I didn't think it was that bad at the time.

JKaizer said:
*is slightly annoyed that the two PN topics were deleted... but oh well*
Yeah, this included one thing they didn't and one of them was incorrect anyway, and since they had no replies it made sense to keep this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom