• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Endgame-Bloons(Mafia) and Pineapple Win.}

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Lynch

Mafia Fail-Player
Reaction score
BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons
This is a fan-fiction mafia game based on Bloons Tower Defense 4.​

After their amazing victory, Monpollo and team congratulated themselves, but took no pride in their actions. It was the bloon's pride that let them be defeated.

"Wasn't that fun?" Monpollo asked his team.

"Difficult, actually" said Trad, little dart monkey.

Monpollo's team was formed from the most elite monkeys, so Trad felt out of place. But, little did they know, some bloons escaped their defenses. They escaped to the deepest pits to which one could go without being burned to a crisp.

All bloons have been popped... Except for these few.

"It is time. Time... for revenge."
---​

Overview

Hi, and thank you for viewing this thread. Fall of the bloons is a mafia game that as you have guessed by now, is based on Bloons Tower Defense 4. All content in here except for tower and bloon names are completely fan-fiction. You do not have to be a player/fan of BTD4 to play.

BTD4 is this game, the forth version of this game(WARNING: will not show up on most school computers).

Overall, this game aims to be a "standard" mafia game in that there are no unusual rules or gimicks, just a theme.

How mafia games work

Taken from Iteru's, which is edited from Mintaka's, which is edited from Rayne's...
There are two sides for the players. One side is "Monkeys", and the other is the “Bloons”. The majority of the players are Monkeys (I will sometimes refer to them as “innocent”). Bloons will be sometimes referred to as "mafia". Many players will do so in themed games, so I recommend learning this.

Most of the innocent players do not know each other. Their goal is to get rid of all the mafia players.
The mafia players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to outnumber the town players.
As soon as one side achieves its goal, the game ends.

At every “Day”, all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play.

Mafia makes a kill during the Night phases.
(Just to avoid confusion; in this game, as long as at least one mafia player is alive during the night and they nominate a target to me, the night kill will be made.)

Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night, or anytime. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.

Rules

Please, please follow these rules. They are intended to make the game fair and enjoyable for every player as well as myself as host. Breaking some rules will result in a godkill, which means that I effectively kill the player that you are and you are out of play.

Edited from Iteru's, which is edited from Mintaka's.
#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. I will modkill for:
- Without warning: Role PMs can never be distributed. Don't share them. They cannot be posted in the thread. They cannot be shared via PMs. Even among mafia members, don't share your role PMs.
- Posting PM conversations in the thread. If you want to share them, do it ‘privately’ via PMs or QuickTopic. If you want to share information from a PM, then re-word it.
- Poor sportsmanship. We're here to have fun. I'll do my best not to make mistakes. Please bear with me.
- Inactivity: If you must be absent, then please tell me. I will not modkill or replace you then. But keep in mind; you can be killed in-game (lynch or night kill). You will be considered inactive if you do not post in the thread, contact myself or other players for three phrases consecutively. Inactivity kills the game and it is unfair on myself, and on other players, if you do not plan to be active by choice.

#3. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. It will help me write accurate plots and check for any mischief/mistakes. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT.

I have no idea how to use IRC channel or whatever else, so I’d appreciate it if you use QuickTopic. (Blame my ignorance and wacky laziness.)

#4. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM. I will answer to the most extent possible.

#5. If you change your username, please post in the thread AND send me a Visitor Message/Private Message.

#6. Once you’re dead, please refrain from posting in the thread. Some simple “last words” should be fine. As for contacting via PMs or QT, I’ll be fine with that. I would like to limit to for sharing information acquired prior to death (like cop reports) or for strategic purposes. Send me the copies of the PMs, please.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: [player]" or "Lynch [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to. You may vote to not lynch a player; please say "Vote: No lynch" for this.

For any vote, please bold your text. This will make it easier for me to tabulate votes as well as ensuring that I can change the phases more quickly, which results in a smoother game.

About night actions, you can change the target too, as long as it's before I am updating it. Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#8. ABOUT ROLE-CLAIMING
As long as you do not share your role PM, you may claim to be whatever Monkey Tower you like to other players. You may also claim actions.

#9. You may post quicktopic links in the thread.

Phases

Each phase will last for 24 hours unless specified.

Phase changing will occur at 4:30pm, assuming GMT-5, which is my current timezone. If for any reason I cannot update at this time, I will do my best to give you prior notice and say when the update will occur.

Players

There are 25 slots available initially. If more people want to play, I will create more slots. If demand is less than 25, I will knock off a few slots so that the game may start. There are three sub spots going if you would like to substitute for a player if they can no longer play, or if I feel like given an inactive's role to someone else.

1. hurristat ~ Dart Monkey ~ Lynched Day 7
2. Neonsands ~ Bitil ~ Nightkilled on night 1
3. Sourcandy ~ Road Spikes ~ Lynched Day 4
4. ! Thunder Lord Z ~ Monkey Tycoon ~ Lynched Day 2
5. IceKyurem ~ Monkey Beacon ~ Nightkilled Night 4
6. GengarEatBanana
7. Turtwig A ~ Pineapple ~ Lynched and Won Day 1
8. coolking503 ~ Spike-O-Pult ~ Nightkilled Night 3 ~ Revived Night 4
9. Mijzelffan ~ Julius, Bloon Master ~ Lynched day 6
10. MuddyMudkip
11. GoldeenTail
12. Opossumguy
13. Flame_ ~ Missile Launcher ~ Lynched Day 8
14. Zwhoobatte ~ Mortar Tower ~ Lynched Day 3
15. Neoflare (Shiny Celebi) ~ Monkey Wizard ~ Nightkilled Night 8
16. PikaCalParmalee ~ Crow's Nest ~ Lynched Day 9
17. Mintaka ~ Banana Republic ~ Nightkilled Night 7
18. Sgt.Pepper's
19. mariowie ~ Supermonkey ~ Lynched Day 5 ~ Revived Night 7
20. TFSpock
21. Pheonicks ~ Tack Shooter ~ Nightkilled Night 5

SUBS:
Sub 1:Parmalee
Sub 2:Corruption
Sub 3:Iteru
Sub 4:Jimi Stringer decided not to. :p

I hope you all have a lot of fun.

NOTE: Entire front post is edited from Revenge of the Rivals. Thank you Iteru.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Signups}

Sure, I'm in.

Well since I died in all of the others, sure

Thanks for putting up with me. All above users are in.

I'll join, even though I don't know what BTD4 is.

If this is Bloons as in the Monkey/Balloon game, count me in.

BTD4 is this game, the forth version of this game(WARNING: will not show up on most school computers).

in, though I probably wont do anything overly substantial (or try to do that, at least)

Mijzelffan

Opossumguy is in.

Sure, why not.

Flame_Alex

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Signups - Please Join, 12 Spots Left}

I'm willing to substitute.

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Signups - End May 11, 2011}

Only 12 spots left! Come on! Hurry and join!

Re: BTD4 Mafia~Fall of the Bloons {Signups - End May 11, 2011}

is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom