• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psych

For science!
Reaction score
Psych, stop making so many threads.

Since we can now make un-mafia games!

Basic gameplay:

The game is split into phases and starts in the planning phase. At the start of each planning phase, a group leader is chosen from a cycle.
The group leader then allocates plans to a number of players. The number of plans will increase as the game progresses, meaning that more players must be trusted on each mission.
After plans have been allocated, everyone must vote on whether they are happy or not with the allocation of plans. If yes, then the game progresses to the mission, and if no, then the assignment fails, and the next player in the cycle gets to become the group leader and make an assignment.
Once the allocation has been approved, the mission starts. If any empire spies have plans, they have the chance to sabotage the plan, or to perform the plan. Any rebel agents MUST follow the plan - since that's what they're trying to do.
If everyone follows the plan, the mission is successful, and an empire base will be destroyed. If even one person sabotages the plan, it will fail, and an empire counterattack will destroy one of the rebel bases. The number of players sabotaging the plan will be announced and the game will go back into the planning phase.
Both sides have three bases. When the third one is destroyed, they lose the game and the other team wins.

That's the basic idea of the game. There are some other rules, though:

The first rebel plan will take three people to perform. The second takes four, and the final one takes six. This means that, even after a successful mission, you still have to choose who to send on the mission carefully.
Empire Spies will have a PM, like normal mafia games, but nobody else may commune via PM or outside the thread.
This game is for 9 players. There will be two spies, and seven agents. This is subject to change (I might go for 3/6, and obviously reduce the number of players on each plan accordingly). Also, you will notice that this means that all but one agent must be sent on the final mission for it to succeed.

Signups
1. Flame
2. Sgt.Pepper
3. BoredBeyondBelief
4. Thunder Lord Z
5. IceKyurem
6. Sourcandy
7. PikaCal
8. Parmalee
9. mariowie

Last edited by a moderator:
I might as well join. Good to see some variety here~

Okay. I'll send the spies their PM's now. If you don't get a PM, then that means that you are a normal Rebel.

The first leader to make up plans will be Flame, and the rest of you have to vote on the plans.

Hey, you guys.

You do know you should be talking, right?

ow okay, what is actually the plan?
Because flame should now be making a plan or something ?

He has to decide on who to send on the mission, and then you all decide on it.

Ow I knew there was a other game I joined, although it is kinda going slow.

I almost want to tag everybody involved in this, but would that be annoying I wonder ?

@Psych: you know if anyone's still interested in this game, what with the upgrade and all?

@mariowie: You can tag me. I don't mind.

@Psych: you know if anyone's still interested in this game, what with the upgrade and all?

@mariowie: You can tag me. I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom