• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Burned Planet Endgame:Town victory, Twin win, and the Hitchiker turns the tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFSpock

It's all ogre now.
Reaction score
Burned Planet Mafia

This game aims to be a normal mafia for the most part. Bear in mind that everyone will receive a role no matter what.

Plot:
The year is 6,301,436,892 according to the ancient Roman calendar. A problem we've had in the back of our minds is now upon us. The sun is about to become a red giant. Most of human civilization has colonized other galaxies due to the galaxy collision three billion years ago. Now, as the temperature raises rapidly, and the oceans shrink, human population has no choice but to leave Earth. Within twenty years, the planet will be a barren scorched empty wasteland. The final relic of our immortal civilization is dying. The planet's resources have been completely run dry, all living beings and items to be taken to other planets in the galaxy. All that remains on the planet is a few weeks' worth of emergency rations if anyone is left behind, and the seemingly endless queues of people waiting to get on a ship and a new life….

" Daddy, when will we get on?" the little girl in the yellow dress asked. "Don't worry, Dana, we'll be on soon. It'll only be a month or two on the journey to the new place", said Dana's father. The hatch of the ship opened for the next batch of people to get on. Dana and her father took one last look at their home planet. Dana's father squinted. As he boarded the ship, he spotted a small mob, possibly a few dozen people sprinting toward the ship. Two more groups of people boarded the ship, and the hatch closed. The ship took off. The last ship.

Now, the group, a lonely group, with only their on hand belongings and the large emergency storage which lay a quarter mile away, were abandoned on Earth. There was about two months' worth of supplies left, and a ship finished with the original journey was on the way, but that'd take about a month. A man named John Bruck, a former mayor, took the leadership role among the stragglers. One day, their peaceful survival attempt took a turn for the worse. One day, a week after the ship had left, Bruck was found, stuffed into an emergency ration closet, tied up. He was dead. Supposedly a few people saw a purple light protruding from what would be Bruck's tomb, and several figures. Aliens. As the group gathered, several aliens appeared. No one remembers what happened there, they only know something, someone, is among them. Each member of the group senses, that some people weren't there before that fateful day... Who, really, killed Bruck? Why? And, most important, what is the fate of the group?

Rules (edited from Mintaka's)
#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. I will modkill for:
- Without warning: Role PMs can never be distributed. Don't share them. They cannot be posted in the thread. They cannot be shared via PMs. Even among mafia members, don't share your role PMs.
- Posting PM conversations in the thread. If you want to share them, do it ‘privately’ via PMs or QuickTopic. If you want to share information from a PM, then re-word it.
- Poor sportsmanship. We're here to have fun. I'll do my best not to make mistakes. Please bear with me.
- Inactivity: If you must be absent, then please tell me. I will not modkill or replace you then. But keep in mind; you can be killed in-game (lynch or night kill).

#3. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. It will help me write accurate plots and check for any mischief/mistakes. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT.

#4. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM. I will answer to the most extent possible.

#5. If you change your username, please post in the thread AND send me a Visitor Message/Private Message.

#6. Once you’re dead, please refrain from posting in the thread. Some simple “last words” should be fine. After death, there will be no contacting via PMs, but QT conversations are still allowed. I would like to limit to for sharing information acquired prior to death (like cop reports) or for strategic purposes. Send me the copies of the PMs, please.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: [player]" or "Lynch [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to.
I will not distinguish 'No lynch' with a tie. And at every day, there will be only ONE lynch.

About night actions, you can change the target too, as long as it's before I am updating it. Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#8. ABOUT ROLE-CLAIMING
As long as you do not share your role PM, other ways of role-claiming are completely fine. If you think your role depicts a cop, you can mention it, like “I think my role means ‘cop'”. Or if you would like to say that you have the power of roleblocking, you can share that. You may lie.

UPDATES
Each phase will last for 24 hours.

Thus I am thinking of updating at 7:30 PM in my time, GMT -4.
If all actions are in, I'll try to end the phase early.

Sign-ups:
1. Sourcandy-killed Night 7-Vagabond Trio
2. ! Thunder Lord Z-hypnotist-killed Night 5
3. Fireheart-lynched Day 5- Vagabond-trio
4. Neonsands-lynched Day 8-revived Night 8
5. bluesun-criminal-killed Night 4
6. GengarEatBanana-freeloader-neutral-killed Night 5
7. Sgt. Pepper's-twin-mafia-won
8. Rainbowkit-Hitchhiker-Neutral-won the game on Night 6.
9. Mariowie-Masquerader-Mafia-lynched Day 7
10. Zhwoobatte-Duplicator-Mafia-killed Night 8
11. Mijzelffan-Spy-converted to mafia-killed Night 6
12. Axle Helios-kun-elder-won
13. Opossumguy-Doctor-killed Night 1
14. Lizzxxk-killed Night 6-revived Night 7-won
15. Icy404-Nerd-Jester-Neutral-Modkilled Night 3
16. Flame_-Godfather-mafia-lynched Day 3
17. Feit Gas-lynched Day 1-revived Night 1-witness-killed Night 2
18. Soulmelody-cop-killed Night 3
19. GliscorMan-Agent-lynched Day 4
20. Coolking503-reviver-won
21. Psuedonym-twin-won
Subs
1. parma

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Burned Planet (Signups and discussion)

In. I will win this game, whatever it takes! I must regain my honor (even though I had none in the first place)!

Last edited:

Sure why the heck not I'm in.

In, yo.

Weeeell I'll probably be dead in another game soon so thought I might join~
In.

^ Everyone's in.

Wow good. I'm in.

Rainbow Dash is awesome.

Willing to substitute.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mijzelffan

Sign me up.

Accepted, everyone!

Consider Axle Helios in.

I'm in. Hopefully the opossums colonized somewhere else already...

They have. :p You guys are in.

Well, meowtastic. I'll play.

May I join too? *jumps up and down cuz I just ate candy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom