• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

10th Anniversary In The UK

Marill

It's Marill, bitch
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's no topic about this yet 0_0

http://www.pokemon.co.uk/index2.php

The 10th anniversary tour is going to:
Southampton, West Quay (tomorrow, first day was today)
Manchester, Trafford Centre (21 & 22 Oct)
Newcastle, Metro Centre (23 & 24 Oct) - I'm going to this one :D
London, Lakeside (26 & 27 Oct)
Cardiff, Capitol (28 & 29 Oct)
Glasgow, Buchanan Galleries (4 & 5 Nov)
Milton Keynes, The Centre MK (11 & 12 Nov)
Birmingham, The Bull Ring (18 & 19 Nov)

You'll be able to download the ten most wanted that was voted for earlier (there's nothing rare tho).. demo's of Mystery Dungeon and more.. go to Activities to see what else is going to be there.

It would be nice to know what times these things start tho, and I really hope I don't have to go to both days, they should be basically the same as each other. So glad I have a half price bus pass either way.

PDUTogepi

Screenshot Maniac
Reaction score
Hummm, well apparently the Manchester one is the closest to me and it's next weekend which is good cos I don't have work this coming weekend.
What's bad is that I currently have no one to go with and seeing as I have never been to Manchester before I won't go on my own XD; I'm gonna ask my mum and see if she's interested in taking a train trip to Manchester for the day, if not I'm lucked out :/ Guess we'll see~