• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia of the Ancients GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantump

Stumped
Reaction score
I'll edit story in later, and just list the other things right now.

There are two towns and one mafia. The town with less people will be able to shoot once every night, and if the mafia is eliminated before one town, the town with majority wins.

It's normal besides that though, mafia knows who they are, town doesn't know who anybody else is, you can lynch in the day.

For a game this big, I'd like to have at least 15 players, and at most 30 I guess.

Players
1. Fireheart
2. Flame_
3. Neoflare
4. Ryuutakeshi
5. Opossumguy
6. Sourcandy
7. Neonsands
8. Zhwoobatte
9. Icy404
10. Mijzelffan
11. GengarEatBanana
12. GliscorMan
13. Sgt.Pepper's
14. IceKyurem
15. TFSpock
16. Mariowie
17. Derier44
18. Psuedonym12

Bolded are dead.

All times used are EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mafia of the Ancients

I'll be in.
(I'm New so I'll suck! Awesome!)

I haven't played in a while... why not? In.

Y no clowns?

I'm in.

Sure, why not. Sign me up.

lol at the URPG invading The War Room.

URPG isn't invading. Most (like me) have been in here since the start, the ones coming happen to also be mafia players from EpicMafia and the like.

I'm intelligent. TFSpock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom