• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Anime Mafia: Closed due to Inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengarEatBanana

Banana eating Gengar
Reaction score
The lonely Zigzagoon snuck into the back alley of Saffron City, brushing aside garbage as it looked for some thrown away food. It brushed through the trash, scaring off a Trubbish and loosening some of the old rubbish, dropping it down to the twilight covered street.
One note, carelessly discarded, drifted into the city streets, and brushed against a waiting passer byes leg. He looked down, and taking out his headphones picked up the letter.
Carefully opening it he seized the inner paper, and proceeded to read it. But what he found shocked him to the core.
Wasting no time he ran to the city hall, loudly and ominously shouting “They’re here! They’re here!”

He was right...

---------
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Mafia!

The concept of this Mafia game is a classic Mafia, with the notable use of Pokémon Anime characters to give it a story. Each person upon entering would be assigned a certain character, i.e. Giovanni or Ash, or Gary and Brock.

This game is a simple Mafia game. What is Mafia? This basically sums it up (taken from Flame Alex’ game):

Taken from hurristat and Rayne: Every day phase, all members are allowed to vote a person to lynch. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play. In the event of a tie, no players are killed. After this, we enter night phase. During the night, the murderers choose who they kill. Some innocents have a role that allows them night actions as well. Standard roles include the Doctor which protects people from dying. These are very valuable members for the innocents. Please use your night actions wisely. Sometimes using them have consequences. Sometimes your roles work better if used with other roles.

The rules for this Mafia game are (taken from Umeko with some minor changes):

1. I will modkill for three things

o Role revealing
Role claims are fine, as is mentioning the character your role is based on. However, the abilities are somewhat obvious for those familiar with the series, so take care who you reveal your character to. Sharing role PMs in their entirety, however, is not permitted.

o Inactivity
Obviously if you've got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let me know ahead of time if you know you're going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, I'd like everyone to participate. At the minimum I'll expect at least one response in this thread every 4 days. Otherwise I will substitute you without warning.

o Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct
This should be fairly self-explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. I don't want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, I can easily push you out of the game as well.

2. Please PM me all your discussions and Quicktopics, and this means everybody. Innocents too.
To include more than one person in a PM, make sure you go to 'Go Advanced' and add the extra names in address fields if you weren’t aware how to do this before.

3. Votes are pretty much exactly the same as everyone else's.

Please format your votes in bold like such:
Vote: [user]
When you wish to retract a vote simply say
Unvote: [user]

A tie will result in no kill that day.

4. Phases will last 24 hours.

5. I plan to end every phase at 8 or 9PM EST (night-time GMT +10). This may vary sometimes.

6. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread.

7. Wise cracks and final quotes from the dead are fine; just don't make a habit of posting after you're gone please.

8. Basically just use common sense, argue well, and have fun!

Pretty much what she said.
Also, in this game there will only be 20 players for the 20 characters.

So get in early to play and please read the rules. Also PM me if you are going to be absent for lengthy periods of time or any other problem, because I don’t want inactivity. Inactivity kills the game of Mafia!

Signups:

1. Neonsands [Third Party - Died Night 1]
2. Mijzelffan [Mafia - Died Day 2]
3. Tranform [Mafia - Died Night 5]
4. The Puppetmaster [Innocent - Died Night 5]
5. hurristat
6. Mintaka [Innocent - Died Night 6]
7. Neoflare
8. Hellion [Third Party - Died Night 2]
9. Flame
10. TFSpock [Third Party - Died Night 6]
11. Sourcandy
12. J J M
13. Opossumguy
14. Fireheart [Innocent - Died Night 2]
15. MuddyMudkip [Innocent - Died Day 3]
16. IceKyurem
17. Gastly's Mama [Innocent - Died Night 6]
18. SoulMelody [Mafia - Died Day 6]
19. mariowie
20. psuedonym12 [Innocent - Died Night 3]

Also, some subs just in case would be good…

Sub 1: ! Thunder Lord Z
Sub 2:
Sub 3:

(TFSpock has subbed in for Icy404 during the length of this game)

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokemon Anime Mafia: Now taking signups!

In-and-out Burger

Mijzelffan

First Mafia I've ever been in, so if I'm confused, help meh out!

Transform

*gasp* More anime-related mafia? Yay! The Puppetmaster would like to join, please. :)

why the hell not?

/in

It's on.

I'm not in. jk. Im in.

IC is totally in

Wynaut. In.

In. Let's see if I win this Anime Mafia, too. >:D

In
First Mafia I've ever been in, so if I'm confused, help meh out!

Transform
This is going to be the third I sign up on, but the others haven't startred so I'll equally suck!

I'm in. 'nuff said.

In. Pikachu plz.

Im willing to sub.

Come on guys, sign up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom