• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two new Pokémon revealed for Red Collection: Escavalier and Accelgor debut for the TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Two new Pokémon revealed for Red Collection: Escavalier and Accelgor debut for the TCG

The official blog of the Japanese Pokémon Trading Card Game has revealed two more Pokémon for the second release of the BW era, Red Collection. Escavalier and Accelgor make their trading card debut July 15.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Two new Pokémon revealed for Red Collection: Escavalier and Accelgor debut for th

It's a shame they both suck.

Re: Two new Pokémon revealed for Red Collection: Escavalier and Accelgor debut for th

This article has such a misleading title when you only see it on the current events section of bulbapedia and have no idea that Red Collection is the TCG.

What's wrong with that? You didn't know about what it was talking about, so you then read the article. Sounds like it did its job

Yeah, but I saw it and nearly got a heart attack. I hate that feeling. :(

EDIT: That was a slight exaggeration, but I still don't like the feeling of skipping a heartbeat.

The TCG is seriously underrated...

TCG articles need a TCG header before them. I'm tired of seeing these things and thinking that GF may have already started Formes for Grey or early promotion for Gen VI.

TCG articles need a TCG header before them. I'm tired of seeing these things and thinking that GF may have already started Formes for Grey or early promotion for Gen VI.

It's far too soon for Grey or Gen VI, I'd expect at least 6 more months. Red Collection was a giveaway, though...

Red Collection doesn't sound like a new game name to me. Hard to see why it would confuse anyone, unless you only read like the first five words.

Red Collection also doesn't sound like a TCG set really. I wasn't sure what it could be, so I thought it could easily be something other than TCG. Me opening the link doesn't mean I read the article, the minute I saw the cards I lost interest since the TCG isn't something I'm interested in.

Don't worry, it confused me too for a second.

Not that I thought Red Collection was a video game, but When it says "Two New Pokemon Revealed..." then it's easy to jump to conclusions. And then you get disappointed when it's about the most overlooked part of the Pokemon media.

Either way, I really like the background they gave Escavalier, and it's pose. But Accelgor is just an outdated formula... stick the original artwork to a background with slight changes.

Either way, I really like the background they gave Escavalier, and it's pose. But Accelgor is just an outdated formula... stick the original artwork to a background with slight changes.

That isn't actually true. Accelgor was illustrated by Kagemaru Himeno, but she has been working on cards since the beginning, so maybe her artwork is as familiar as Ken Sugimori's. It isn't just the artwork slapped on a background, it is custom made

That isn't actually true. Accelgor was illustrated by Kagemaru Himeno, but she has been working on cards since the beginning, so maybe her artwork is as familiar as Ken Sugimori's. It isn't just the artwork slapped on a background, it is custom made

I was talking about not bothering to make a new pose for the Pokémon.

I was talking about not bothering to make a new pose for the Pokémon.
That seems even worse. Get a new artist to draw the art, but don't do an interesting pose?

No, he means she drew it in pretty much the same form. Like it's just about like the original, just drawn by a different person.

No, he means she drew it in pretty much the same form. Like it's just about like the original, just drawn by a different person.
Pretty sure that's what I said. A new artist drawing, but doing the same pose.

Oh, my bad. I misunderstood your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom