• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Unovian Murders III - Tale of Two Cities! [Cancelled]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
Past Series Winners

Unovian Murders 1- Obsidia - Murderers Win! (Pokemad and hurristat)
Unovian Murders 2 - Aftershocks - Murderer Wins! (Sgt. Pepper's)

Background Information.

The cities Omega and Gamma, are both nestled quietly in northern Unova, the two of them take credit for being the most modern and rustic communities in the entire world. The towns were streamlined to work together in trade and profit. They prospered for ages, together and unified. The cities were without crime and with peace. As of late, however, contact between the two cities has ceased, each city has brought in highly skilled assassins who were fresh off their jobs in Obsidia and Nexia. They were very skilled, some more than others.

The assassins have taken their first strike, killing each cities Governor. A Volbeat and Illumise. Each town grieved and told their killers not to stop until their enemy was gone.
-------
How to play this Murder:

In Murder, there are 2 opposing sides of mafia, the Skulls, and the Soulless. The Towns, however are not united, they are split into two beliefs. The towns have no idea who is who, so it all comes down to their own deductions. However, each killing faction are aware of their own killers and can work together to covertly kill the opposing town and faction. The town has to figure out themselves who is on their side and who isn't. There will only be the slightest clues and hints and your own intuition to take down your opposing faction.

If the one of the towns eradicates all of their opposing murderers and at least half of the other town, then that town wins. Also note, that the killers can kill each other, if all the killers try to kill each other during the same night, then I automatically win.

Misc. Rules and structure.

Taken from hurristat and Rayne: Every day phase, all members are allowed to vote a person to lynch. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is ‘killed’ or removed from play. In the event of a tie, no players are killed. After this, we enter night phase. During the night, each mafia faction chooses who they kill. Some innocents have a role that allows them night actions as well. Standard roles include the Doctor which protects people from dying, and the Cop which is able to determine alliances. These are very valuable members for the innocents. Please use your night actions wisely. Sometimes using them have consequences. Sometimes your roles work better if used with other roles.

Communicate well, and you stand a better chance of winning. This goes for all four sides.

Miscellaneous rules:

Days and Nights both last one full 24 hour period, starting at 10 PM EST

To Sign-Up, post here.

Post here once you have received your role, but you may not tell others you role, results in immediate mod kill. You can lie all you want though.

I would like a copy of all PMs and links to QTs.

To vote, put Vote: and to unvote, put Unvote

Have fun!

There are 22 planned roles. No more, but I can adjust if there aren't enough people.

1. Sgt. Pepper's*
2. Sourcandy*
3. pseudonym12*
4. TFSpock*
5. BoredBeyondBelief*
6. Neonsands* Cop, Soul-Less, Killed Night 1
7. Rainbowkit*
8. ! Thunder Lord Z* Godfather, Soul-Less, Lynched Day 2
9. Mijzelffan*
10. Holo-Chan* Reviver, Skull's. Lynched Day 3
11. Mintaka*
12. SoulMelody* Twin, Soul-Less. Died Night 2
13. Zhwoobatte*
14. Opossumguy*
15. Jello*
16. Neoflare* Mind-Reader, Skull's. Died Night 2
~~~

So its a lot different than the first two games. Enjoy and sign-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Unovian Murders III - Tale of Two Cities (Sign-Ups)

First! In.

I'll give it a try :O

I'm in! :)

I'm in. Excadrill's cousin wants to avenge his relative.

I'm in! Nathaniel's baby brother is on the loose to avenge his big brother's death.

In

I'll be Escavalier. Fearless knight of the round.

Last edited:

Oh, why you steal my idea, Flame? I was planning a two maf-two town game!

Anyway, in. I'm the Kyurem again, which was magically healed by a trainer with a Max Revive passing by.

Wait, do we have to make up a Pokémon again? In that case:

Hydreigon (Male)
Nickname *scans through thesaurus*: Eclipse

Zweilous' son, who has come to avenge his father's untimely defeat, and is willing to resort to foul play, deception, and dog-shooting to do so (i.e. generic antihero alert).

(Sorry, any of you who may have wanted to play as a Hydreigon (*cough*hurristat*cough*), I really didn't have any other ideas up my sleeve.)

Last edited:

No need for the pokémon?

then Mijzelffan. If we do need pokémon, then I'm a Vileplume.

I am in please.

Pokemon? Teddiursa? Please?

Count me in, if we need Pokemon, why not Victini?

In. I'll be Accelgor.

You're all in. And no Pokemon needed.

YOu can be a Kyurem in spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom