• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Insane Mafia - Draw between Town 1 and Town 2 - 21/7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent K

Kyu in a Fedora
Reaction score
Insane Mafia (not reccommended for newbies!)
Insane Mafia is a normal mafia game with four factions. Like EpicMafia, all roles will be revealed at the beginning.

Town 1 is Faction 1, Mafia 1 is Faction 2, Town 2 is Faction 3 and Mafia 2 is Faction 4. Faction 1 wants all members of Faction 2 eliminated and Faction 3 want all members of Faction 4 eliminated. Meanwhile, Faction 2 wants all members of Faction 1 eliminated and Faction 4 wants all members of Faction 3 eliminated. Faction 2 know each other, but they do not know the identity of anyone else. Faction 4 also know each other, but they do not know the identity of anyone else. And Faction 1 and Faction 3 only know the role of themselves and no-one else. There are also two independents, who don’t know anyone’s role or faction apart from theirs.
Also, sharing victory is impossible. Your faction has to be the last one standing to win.

Plot:
This mafia is so insane that there is no plot. You’ll know what you need to know with every kill, no complicated plots. Other than ponehz, but they're not complicated.

From here on out, the factions will be referred to as the first names listed.

There are 26 players. That means 8 from Town 1, 4 from Mafia 1, 8 from Town 2, 4 from Mafia 2 and 2 independents. If both Town Factions/Mafia Factions are in a winning situation, then the game will continue until only one faction remains.
EDIT: Due to amount of players, there will be 7 innocents per town, 3 mafia per mafia faction and only 1 independant.

The rules: (taken from GEB with some edits)
1. I will modkill for three things

o Quoting game PMs from me
If you have received an official game PM from me, you may not quote it. You may paraphrase it (for example, to paraphrase a cop investigation you might say ‘I checked on player, he turned up Mafia 1’), but no quoting. This includes the PM you get telling you which role you have.

o Inactivity
Obviously if you've got something going on, you should put that first. Real life is more important. Just let me know ahead of time if you know you're going to be inactive for a bit. Otherwise, I'd like everyone to participate. At the minimum I'll expect at least one post in this thread (an actual post, eg: ‘I suspect Player A’, ‘Vote: Player A’) not just ‘I’m here’) every 4 days (real life time, not game time). Otherwise I will substitute you without warning. If no subs are available, you will be eliminated and unable to be revived.

o Poor Sportsmanship and Conduct
This should be fairly self-explanatory. Aside from Quick Topic, please try to stay within the confines of the forums to conduct your business. I don't want to see people sneaking around each other in real life just to play a silly game. Also, we can get pretty serious in here, but if you start to act like a real jerk, I can easily push you out of the game as well.

2. Please PM me all your discussions and Quicktopics, and this means everybody. Innocents too.
To include more than one person in a PM, make sure you go to 'Go Advanced' and add the extra names in address fields if you weren’t aware how to do this before.

3. Votes are pretty much exactly the same as everyone else's.

Please format your votes in bold like such:
Vote: [user]
When you wish to retract a vote simply say
Unvote: [user]

A tie will result in no lynch.

4. Phases will last 24 hours.

5. I plan to end every phase at 9:00 PM UK time. This may vary sometimes.

6. If you plan to change your name, please announce that in the thread to avoid confusion.

7. Wise cracks and final quotes from the dead are fine; just don't make a habit of posting after you're eliminated.

8. Basically just use common sense, argue well, and have fun!

The roles:
Town: (each Town faction has these)
Cop – Every night, you can check someone’s faction.
Doctor – Every night, you may stop someone from being killed by a Mafia.
Role-Blocker - Every night, you may choose someone. That person will not be able to send in any night actions, and any night actions already sent in will be null.
Mayor – Your vote counts as two votes
Miller – When checked by a cop, you show up as Mafia (Mafia 1 if you are Town 1, Mafia 2 if you are Town 2) (if roleblocked, you show up as your true faction)
Reviver – Once in the game, you may revive someone. They will have the same role and be in the same faction as they had and were before they were eliminated.
Vigilante – Every other night (meaning if you use your ability for the first time on Night 1, you may only use it on odd numbered nights. If you are eliminated and are revived, the counter resets), you may eliminate someone.

Mafia: (each Mafia faction has these)
Godfather – When checked by a cop, you show up as Town (Town 1 if you are Mafia 1, Town 2 if you are Mafia 2) (if roleblocked, you show up as your true faction)
Kidnapper – Every night, you may kidnap someone. The next day, the person you kidnapped will not be able to post in the thread or PM other players about the game. You may not use your role on the same player on consecutive nights.
Childhood Friend - Your aim is to find the Childhood Friend from the other mafia faction. Every night, I will send you a PM detailing the other friend’s actions during the day.After that, you may send me a PM with a guess. If the other friend is eliminated, you may choose to revive them. If you do, it will eliminate you. When certain events happen, you may get more role powers.

Independent:
Jester – If you get lynched, you win the game along with the winning faction. (inb4 Turtwig A gets this role, if he plays)

Players:
1. mariowie - Town 1 Miller, lynched - Won
2. SoulMelody - Town 1 Reviver, modkilled
3. Neonsands - Town 2 Cop, modkilled.
4. ! Thunder Lord Z - Mafia 1 Godfather, lynched
5. coolking503 - Mafia 2 Kidnapper, lynched
6. Mijzelffan - Town 2 Doctor, lynched, revived, nightkilled - Won
7. Sourcandy - Town 2 Miller, modkilled
8. Zhwoobatte - Town 2 Reviver, modkilled
9. Sgt. Pepper's Jester, lynched, won.
10. Synthesis Town 2 Vigilante, nightkilled
11. Mintaka - Town 1 Doctor, Nightkilled.
12. GengarEatBanana - Town 1 Cop, survived till the end - Won
13. BoredBeyondBelief - Mafia 2 Godfather, lynched
14. Pidge - Mafia 2 Childhood Friend, nightkilled.
15. Pseudoym12 - Mafia 1 Childhood Friend, modkilled
16. Turtwig A - Town 2 Role Blocker, modkilled
17. Flame_ - Town 1 Vigilante, modkilled
18. Axle Helios-kun - Mafia 1 Kidnapper, lynched
19. Legendary Master - Town 2 Mayor, survived till the end - Won
20. Derier44 - Town 1 Mayor, nightkilled - Won
21. TFSpock - Town 1 Roleblocker, survived till the end - Won
Have fun in this insane game where you eliminate each other! *maniacal laugh* And if you have any questions, ask me.
C'mon, there's ponies here, so why not play?

This is my first mafia game, so if I'm doing anything wrong tell me.
D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Insane Mafia - Sign Ups and Discussion

Your doing it all wrong, joins.

Yay! Ponies! (There's probably going to be a Rainbow Dash mention in here SOMEWHERE.)

I am a sort of experienced player, so why not? Or :sonano:?

I'll join :p

In. This is going to be...interesting.

in, but couldnt factions 2&3 win together?

nvm, saw that part of post

2 jesters? really?

Mijzelffan

All accepted. *edits OP*

Yay! Ponies! (There's probably going to be a Rainbow Dash mention in here SOMEWHERE.)

I am a sort of experienced player, so why not? Or :sonano:?
Cool, Wynaut emoticon. Also, the reason why I said experienced players only is because this game would hard for new players.

I'll join :p
inb4 you're a jester with your luck in getting third party.

in, but couldnt factions 2&3 win together?

nvm, saw that part of post

2 jesters? really?
YA RLY, two Jesters.

Mijzelffan
O U and putting your name in bold when signing up.

Sgt. Pepper's is accepted.

In. I still despise you, Ice K. >_>

Jetbug. As insane as he is fast. He breaks into this game to grab a scroll(role PM). A.K.A. IN.

I'll join, but the set up seems weird...

*gasp*
URPG IS INVADING THE WAR ROOM

which is good because we get more and more players \o/\o/\o/

I'll join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom