• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games BMGf Trail-A week long adventure!~Where those not on the trail discuss it.[ 7-24-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Lynch

Mafia Fail-Player
Reaction score
When the non-mafia games check-in thread opened,I got an idea. How about make a BMGF variant of The BitF Trail? My mind said sure, why not? and so I posted saying I was preparing it. And here it is!

My Backstory for The BMGf trail:
Rotuna. This region is untouched by humans, and on the opposite side of the pokémon world from Kanto/Johto. The pokémon and wild life lived in harmony and peace. But this was not to last.

One day, a force with greater power than all the legendary pokémon in the world decided to reside there. It was feared by all the pokémon and creatures that were living on Rotuna. On it's tenth day on Rotuna, it did something.

It created a portal and pulled all sorts of random creatures and objects and people from every(Nintendo:XD:) universe. The being decided that it's work was done, and ceased to exist, causing a wave of light that flew halfway across the pokémon world in every direction.

The light wave attracted the attention of a few bored travelers who were sailing nearby. They sailed over to investigate.

So, exactly what is this? The BMGf Trail is a game that will be spanning a whole week (tentatively July 24th to July 30th, though maybe earlier if I'm ready). Its loosely based on the Oregon Trail video game. We will have a team(only one for first attempt at it.) trying to survive the horribly deadly Oregon Territory (or some Nintendo-themed varient similar to it
SmileyUglyThing.png
) in order to make it to a new life! The survivors get the bragging rights that you survived the BMGf Trail(What? were you expecting a million dollars?). As you trek perilously across the unexplored frontier, you will come face to face with quite a few obstacles. You and your team will need to keep your wits about you and make intelligent decisions to survive. What happens in one event might effect later events. Our team shall have a captain and co-captain (the captains will be chosen by RNG(yes I'm using that), and the captains will choose their co-captain) who need to listen to their people and make a decision that best fits their interest. Everyone has a part to play and their own role in the group. Who will make it to the promised land first? Who will survive? Only you can find this out.

So, without further adieu (we'll have better plot exposition given out when we start the game!), who here is interested? Sign ups will end in a week, so you had better sign up quickly! 25 spots are available.

Participants: bold = Captain, * = co-captain
1:Ryuutakeshi
2:Hellion
3:Sourcandy
4:Sgt.Pepper's
5:Zhwoobatte
6:Flareth
7:GengarEatBanana
8:Rainbowkit
9:ghaskan
10:Mijzelffan
11:coolking503
12:Synthesis
13:Iteru
14:mariowie
15:Kirashimu
16:Wartortle
17:IAmYew
18:Opossumguy
19:parma
20:TFSpock
21:Fireheart
22:! Thunder Lord Z
23:
24:
25:

Also, a quick note. For you mafia player, this is not and is not in many ways like mafia. We don't operate on days and nights that switch every 24 hours. Please plan to be active during this. These events go all day, every day during the days specified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BMGf Trail- A week long adventure! -Sign-Ups

I'm in. I'm a big Oregon trail player :)

Why not? This sounds cool. I'm in.

I'' do my best

i shall try my best to be active in this.

Hmm, sounds interesting. I can has in, please?

Sounds awesome. In.

In, even I don't know a f*** about Oregon Trail.

I'm in.

Mijzelffan

I'd like to give this a shot, if you'll have me.

I've never played Oregon Trail, but I'm in! I hope we can learn to play it as we go.

Oh, and this.

okay but on the 17th I will be gone so I hope there will be no delay, so In.

I wish to sign up.

@Wartortle I see you joined today, so welcome to the War Room and the forums in general! I hope you have fun in the War Room.

This sounds cool. Sign me up.

Definitely doing this. Sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom