• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Total Drama:The Mafia [Cancelled]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pariah

Reaction score
[Insert Logo here]​

It was nearly noon and Chris didn't know what he could do this time. He sent the contested to an island during the first season, to a filming lot during season 2 and they traveled around the world in season 3. What could he do this time? If he didn't come up with an idea soon he would be fire.

After some thinking he had the most brilliant idea ever, he would make the contestants play a mafia game for him.

-Chris- Hey guys! Guess what?
-All-What?
Chris- I had the most brilliant Idea ever, you guys will play a mafia game, and the winner will get a million dollars.
-All-Yay!!!!!
-Gwen- wait, whats that mafia game you're talking about? I have never heard of such a thing.
-Chris-(From Parma's game,which was taken from Mintaka's which she took from Rayne.

There are two sides for the players. One is the “Town”, and the other is the “mafia”. The majority of the players are the town which dont know if other and their goal is to get rid of all the mafia players.
The mafia players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to equal the town players in number.
As soon as one side achieves its goal, the game ends.

At every “Day”, all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched (or not).
At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is removed from play.
Mafia attempts a kill during the Night phases.

Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.
Communication is the key. Some roles work better if coordinated with other actions.

-Gwen- So you're saying we're going to die, you're nuts if you think I'm playing this.

-Chris-Chill,if we show deaths we're going to get sued. You're just going to act as if you are getting killed. And remember? the winning side will get a million dollars! Who doesnt want a million dollars. So what you say guys, will you play this game?

-All-Yes!

-Chris- Well here are the rules:(taken from Mintaka)
#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. General Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- Poor sportsmanship. This is a game, please don’t take it personally. (If you want to rant, then do it privately with me. I won’t change the game anything but I can listen.)
- Mentioning who your role is based on. NEVER, both in public AND private. You can claim actions (cop, spy…), but no names.
Unacceptable hinting includes “I’m you” thing, “My role is in charge of [a section]”, “My role is playing in this game”. Please don’t ask others for such information as well.
Again, you are free to claim actions and describe what actions you can do. Players can guess the role’s name after hearing action claims or posting styles, as this seems inevitable.
If you break this rule even if the 'hints' do not match your role PM, I will be at least giving a warning. (As I may be just misreading a post or there may have been a slight mistake.)
- Revealing your role PM. Enough said. Not even among ‘mafia’ players. Not a part of it, no photos, no to anything. I will be very cruel; if this happens, immediate removal from the game. (Not equal as “death”.) And don’t try the trick, “post while the host is sleeping and edit before she sees it”.
- INACTIVITY. Strictly applied this time. Unless you tell me before absence (up to five days at most), I will replace you or if not possible, remove your role from the game. This will be a pain for me, so please, if you think you can’t remain active…you might not want to sign up.
After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, I shall take action for the inactivity.
Keep in mind that if you’re leaving under my permission, you are still in the game but can be lynched or killed.
- Posting after death, informative style. I don't mind joke posts or light conversations, but if you're dead, you got nothing else to do here.

I will be mostly looking for role name mentions. For this game, you can post PM conversations or QT messages (or threads) if you want to. Just be aware of the consequences yourselves.

#3. I would like copies of your PMs. Conversations, planning, anything. It will help me write accurate plots and check for any mischief/mistakes. If you make a QuickTopic, please give me the link. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT.
I still have no idea how to use IRC channel or whatever else, so I’d appreciate it if you use QuickTopic.

#4. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM. Especially about your role.

#5. If you change your username, please post in the thread (and better if you let me know by VM/PM).

#6. For voting, say "Vote: [player]" or "Lynch [player]". To cancel that, just post "Unvote: [player]" and then post a new name if you want to. PLEASE BOLD THEM!
You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win.
There will be only ONE lynch per day.

#7. About night actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating it. Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#8.You don't need to know the show but I recommend watching it because its pretty chill.

~I will need a total of 25 players, so please sign up today~!!!
1.Synthesis
2.Rainbowkit
3.Opossumguy
4.Mijzelffan
5.Holo-Chan
6.Flame_
7.Gengareatbanana
8.TFspock
9.Shibibiru
10.Neonsands
11.Icy404
12.Mintaka
13.Derier44
14.Kirashimu
15.samburger
16.parma
17.Gotpika
18.Zwabatte

Substitutes:
! thunder lord Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Total Drama:The Mafia/ TDM SU/Discussion

Syn's case applies for me.

I'm in. Wooo!

Added you both!
Also, just to give you an idea; here are the characters the roles were based on.
[video=youtube;wLeROpWg50w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLeROpWg50w&feature=related[/video]

Re: Total Drama:The Mafia/ TDM SU/Discussion~07/09/11

Total Drama Island is fucking awesome. The later seasons, not so much.

Mijzelffan

*crosses fingers for Izzy or Harold*

Willing to sub.

(And your rules aren't completely copied from Min's, so it should say "slightly edited".)

I'd love to join. And I won't be inactive this time!

Total Drama Island is fucking awesome. The later seasons, not so much.

Mijzelffan

*crosses fingers for Izzy or Harold*
I know rite! :D
she's aweome!!!!
[video=youtube;9DnDjFQuR8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DnDjFQuR8s[/video]

Willing to sub.

(And your rules aren't completely copied from Min's, so it should say "slightly edited".)
Added you!

I'd love to join. And I won't be inactive this time!
Thank you for joining!!

In. In. love TDI/TDWT

I think I remember seeing the first season. It was a camp?

Anyway, I'm in!

While this by far surpasses my "3 game at a time max" rule, I am totally in.

I hope I end up as someone creepy. Like Cody. Like Cody..... (evil laughter)

Who here also thinks that Zeke will end up as Jester?

I'll join. In.
I believe I saw the first season. I'm positive I've seen the second and third, however.

Shibibiru

While this by far surpasses my "3 game at a time max" rule, I am totally in.

I hope I end up as someone creepy. Like Cody. Like Cody..... (evil laughter)

Who here also thinks that Zeke will end up as Jester?

I dont like that role, but who knows.

Of course. No one likes Jester. But Zeke seems like it. :p

*clears throat* People, please. Sign up "3
Do it for me?
Puss___n_Boots_by_Koyuki_Shirai.jpg

Re: Total Drama:The Mafia/ sign ups and Discussion/ 16 Spots left

I'll do this, or something.

Re: Total Drama:The Mafia/ sign ups and Discussion/ 15 Spots left

awesome! :3

I'm in! So long as people are cool with that...

cool! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom